• Type of Bug: Epsilon Client
• Description: After testing multiboxing, I left the option checked as I logged off for the day. When I came back the next day and checked to see if the multiboxing option was still checked, it wasn't so I assumed it turned off multiboxing automatically. However, attempting to launch multiple instances of epsilon was still doable.
• Evidence (Chat message/Screenshot): See Allow Multibox checkbox in the Epsilon client after following reproduction steps
• Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Epsilon client
2. Go to "Options"
3. Check "Allow multibox"
4. Launch 2+ instances of epsilon (optional)
5. Close Epsilon client
6. (if opened) Close all instances of epsilon
7. Open Epsilon client
8. Go to "Options"
• Expected result:
- Allow multibox checkbox should still be checked, and you should be able to launch multiple instances of Epsilon
• Observed result:
- Allow multibox checkbox is not checked. However, you can still launch multiple instances of Epsilon
• Reproduction rate: 100%
• Additional information: Seems like the checkbox is just missing a true/false check, and is always going to false