Sign in to follow this  
Hannibear

No Addon Button

I am new to Epsilon. I downloaded TRP and even have it in the EpsilonWoW Addon folder, yet when I log into the game there is no Addon button on the bottom left side of the screen. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

5 minutes ago, Hannibear said:

I am new to Epsilon. I downloaded TRP and even have it in the EpsilonWoW Addon folder, yet when I log into the game there is no Addon button on the bottom left side of the screen. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Just to confirm, your addon folder is "Epsilon/interface/AddOns/", yes?

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

15 minutes ago, Scharlaken Rosette said:

Just to confirm, your addon folder is "Epsilon/interface/AddOns/", yes?

Correct!

Just now, Hannibear said:

Correct!

Where is your epsilon folder located?

have fun boys

Just now, Scharlaken Rosette said:

Where is your epsilon folder located?

In my downloads, in a specific folder I made just for Epsilon. 

Just now, Hannibear said:

In my downloads, in a specific folder I made just for Epsilon. 

Move it to another location. I'd suggest using "C:\Games\Epsilon". After you move it, right click your Epsilon folder, then click properties. Uncheck Read-only and apply the change. Then try to launch again.

I would also like to add, you might just want to delete your downloaded TRP, as I'm fairly sure TRP3 is downloaded from the CDN. another reason your addons might not show; THere's a chance you downloaded the latest version of these addons, which probably don't work on 7.2.5

have fun boys

25 minutes ago, Scharlaken Rosette said:

you might just want to delete your downloaded TRP, as I'm fairly sure TRP3 is downloaded from the CDN. another reason your addons might not show; THere's a chance you downloaded the latest version of these addons, which probably don't work on 7.2.5

Any suggestions on what to download/use to have a roleplay profile on my characters? 

Pretty sure TRP will download as your client does. it's included by the CDN iirc

have fun boys

2 minutes ago, Hannibear said:

But I don't have trp, I don't even have an Addon BUTTON.

I understand that, Epsilon has a CDN server that streams patches and some addons to your client automatically. I'd suggest leaving the login screen open and letting your client fully download before playing. Your Epsilon Folder should be 40+GB when downloading is finished

Edited by Scharlaken Rosette

have fun boys

On 11/29/2017 at 4:43 PM, Scharlaken Rosette said:

I understand that, Epsilon has a CDN server that streams patches and some addons to your client automatically. I'd suggest leaving the login screen open and letting your client fully download before playing. Your Epsilon Folder should be 40+GB when downloading is finished

On 11/29/2017 at 4:54 PM, Hannibear said:

Okay, I'll try that, thank you. 

As of now - I do not believe TRP3 is included in the download. Version 1.2.9 is the newest version for 7.2.5, you can grab it on curse: https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/total-rp-3/files/2460498

We'll try and have this hosted on the CDN soon for y'all, just a few kinks to finish working out.

Also - did you ever get the Addon button working again or?

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

Issues like this should be discussed in the Technical Support forum. Due to the age of this topic, we will assume the issue has been resolved.

Moved to the Technical Support archives.

Sign in to follow this