Sign in to follow this  
Scarlet

Forum Rank Adjustment - Advanced Member

Hello, I'd like to suggest maybe updating the requirements for earning the Advanced Member rank on the forums.

Currently, it seems all you need is around 30+ posts. Someone could easily just go poke several threads and get this rank easily. I think the Advanced Member rank should show who might have been here a while and can more likely help new players.

I'd like to ask that the post requirement be raised for this rank or maybe base it off of reputation.

Suggested: 100+ Posts or 50+ Reputation (reputation would require more effort to gain, so might be more suitable for the rank)

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

Yes please more fun varieties on the forum. Massive upvote on this, great idea!

Would you like it to be posts or activity (logged in) to perhaps avoid people just spamming topics to get it?

I think Scarlet makes a good point, I had always thought it strange EVERYONE was an advanced member by now.

fdfgsdfgs.png

yeah, but who goes out there and gets like 500 forum posts lmao stupid nerds

why is advanced member even a thing ts not like motso f the community use the forrusm ughghhhhh

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

If we were to update member ranks, I'd personally like to introduce something much more interesting and themed than "New Member" vs "Member" vs "Advanced Member"

sSHRE9G.png

There is very little point to having a forum hierarchy. If anything, I would remove member ranks and replace them with nicknames or titles so players can write their own.

Epsilon_Ohana.png

On 2018-03-15 at 5:39 PM, Witch said:

There is very little point to having a forum hierarchy. If anything, I would remove member ranks and replace them with nicknames or titles so players can write their own.

That'd be excellent. Maybe add "KING OF POSTING" to the leader of postcounts thought

:)