Scarlet

Lore-Friendly Draenei additions

draenei3-large.jpg

Requests:
-Longer horn styles

-Hairstyles allowing the Use of the Longer Draenei Tail geoset
-Edit to the Draenei Female Robe geoset to appropriately split robes (accomodates for obvious goat legs, and is shown in concept art)

-Recolors for the Naaru Sigil

-New Faces to change Eye color to a more appropriate pinkish purple

(Can confirm the artwork is present in the Official Burning Crusade Artbook, and is official Blizzard artwork)

Edited by Scharlaken Rosette

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

Longer horn styles would be appreciated. Certainly helps to make them more alien. But this is a low priority thing from staff so probably has to be done by some player on the server.

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Longer horn styles would be appreciated. Certainly helps to make them more alien. But this is a low priority thing from staff so probably has to be done by some player on the server.

Texture-wise I can handle doing eye colors, the recolors of the Naaru sigil, and I could honestly probably make a Broken skin for female draenei
model edits need someone else though

Edited by Scharlaken Rosette

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

That was early concept art, though, which clearly isn't valid in the end. Still gorgeous and better than the end result, admittedly.
Since we're still on the 7.2.5 patch, has anyone cracked it to allow for custom patches yet? I know the 7.3 patch has been, but this server seems content to never bump up to that.
If so, I could probably chat with a few WoW patch buddies I knew a couple years back if they'd be willing. Draenei are popular edits among them.

On 12/23/2017 at 3:58 PM, Fraenir said:

That was early concept art, though, which clearly isn't valid in the end. Still gorgeous and better than the end result, admittedly.
Since we're still on the 7.2.5 patch, has anyone cracked it to allow for custom patches yet? I know the 7.3 patch has been, but this server seems content to never bump up to that.
If so, I could probably chat with a few WoW patch buddies I knew a couple years back if they'd be willing. Draenei are popular edits among them.

Azar has actively said they're working on moving to 7.3 regardless of trinitycore's main commits. You can patch your epsilon client yourself but that will break any streaming from the CDN, which isn't necessarily a problem now since they put out an announcement every time there is a new patch to the cdn.

On 12/25/2017 at 11:28 AM, Reddoh said:

Azar has actively said they're working on moving to 7.3 regardless of trinitycore's main commits. You can patch your epsilon client yourself but that will break any streaming from the CDN, which isn't necessarily a problem now since they put out an announcement every time there is a new patch to the cdn.

Can we? Care to elaborate on how?