Sign in to follow this  
santi66

Hola y buen día | Hello everyone!

Hello, I'm Santiago from Argentina and I recently started playing this server with my girlfriend. I have experience roleplaying in gta san andreas multiplayer (sa-mp) but thats it, so im new in WoW RPing... I cant wait to start playing with you people and getting better at it. My first character is going to be a male human but I dont really know what class should me and my GF get

Thats about it for now! Greetings

Si alguien habla español, me interesaría que estemos en contacto para rolear o algo!   

Saludos Santi66, actualmente estoy con un diverso grupo de castellano parlantes, le envié un mensaje privado por si le interesa.
Bienvenidoa Epsilion!

Hello, welcome to Epsilon!  I look forward to seeing you around the place, I've seen a multitude of other players from the same place as you - so you are far from the only Spanish RPer.  If you ever need help with anything, you need only contact me on discord or ingame under the name "Insomnia".  I hope you enjoy your stay.

fdfgsdfgs.png

5 hours ago, Insomnia said:

Hello, welcome to Epsilon!  I look forward to seeing you around the place, I've seen a multitude of other players from the same place as you - so you are far from the only Spanish RPer.  If you ever need help with anything, you need only contact me on discord or ingame under the name "Insomnia".  I hope you enjoy your stay

Thanks! It's good to know that we are not the only ones! Hope to see you soon online then!