Sign in to follow this  
Lord Kalrihk Blackrune

(Worgen) Human Form Customization Unlocked

This sounds easier on paper than it does in actually making it happen, but the Worgen male and female human forms lack a certain amount of hair colors and styles that regular humans have. If these can be unlocked for them, that would add to the...slight diversity to the customization that we could have. 

What would be cool, tbh, would be to be able to independently customize your worgen form without the equivalence to your human form. 

OR

A more doable thing having the possibility of having the hair color / styles from the human by mapping them to a certain worgen equivalent so that way you wouldn't need to modify anything else, but adding and mapping the actual hair styles / colors / accessories w/e.

if you intend to map to a worgen equivalent it'd be nice to add more worgen types in that case

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

the only problem with this; hairstyles and other things are linked directly to their worgen form counterpart (would honestly be better if we could just separate them from each other, but that's not how character creation works to my knowledge)

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

Yeah, you'd have to disconnect the two forms somehow, which would be really nice. Sometimes I want one hairstyle as a human but don't like the ears as a worgen, facial hair has a human vs fur as a worgen, hair/fur color, etc. What's more annoying is the fact that they couldn't make more Worgen options to correlate with all the human options.
But I don't really think that's possible. Yet another thing Blizz dropped the ball on.