Sign in to follow this  
Papa Zug

[Interest Check] Conclave of the Wild

Currently myself, along with a few others, have been working on a druid-themed phase for an upcoming guild.  The whole focus is a group comprised of druids and creatures of nature (furbolgs, ancients, dryads, etc.) seeking to defeat forces of corruption; like the Burning Legion and the Nightmare, along with defending the lands of Azeroth itself. The storyline of the guild will start at the beginning of Legion and move forward from there.  Due to the W.I.P. status of the guild we are looking for individuals who wish to join and be apart of this project, should you wish to join feel free to contact me via Discord at Rampage#8328 or our current officer Raising Cain#9903.  With that being said here are some photos on the current progress of the phase.

WoWScrnShot_120717_221835.jpg

WoWScrnShot_120717_221904.jpg

WoWScrnShot_120717_223713.jpg

Edited by Rampage

I have a Tauren Druid who's been sitting inactive since the launch, perhaps it's time to clean the dust off of him and rp with him once again.

@Romeo Thanks man

@Aurarius Feel free to do so man, might help bring in other races besides night elves.

@Anna Great, I'll be on later today by the time of this post should nothing IRL happen, if not, Raising Cain is usually on his Ancient Kronthir in Start so speak to him if you still wish to join.

Third day working on the phase, manage to get closer and closer to finishing it up, still a good amount of work needed to be done. More pictures on our progress.

WoWScrnShot_120817_192231.jpg

WoWScrnShot_120817_192252.jpg

Edited by Rampage

Looks fantastic. Glaeweth will be here to make sure the pussy male druids do their job. (And get amazing RP)

ah more manpower to feed the highborne war machine

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

From the SS's it looks really good! I would join if I could actually RP any of those things for the life of me...

7161db656ac1eb8681cb73b8d4ea4755.gif

@Rosebane You don't have to be an expect on RPing the things listed and besides, it's not the full list of races allowed, more will be added once an actual forum post is made so if you still wish to join, fill free to do so, we're willing to teach you without a problem.