Sign in to follow this  
Lord Kalrihk Blackrune

Legion Alliance Battleship Recolors

Spoiler

broken boat.png

Image courtesy of Kyliel

With the sails and windows added back, as they were removed when submitted as emptywmo, have the Nation recolors of the ship, as well as other types such as pirate, cargo, forsaken, etc, with the sails, the windows, and the actual ships being recolored to match the nations or purpose. I would use the currently existing vanilla-legion ships for the recolors, as well as what was done on Div-X with the national ships.

Side-note, have variants that include the nation symbols, then variants that are blank. (Sails and such.)

43 minutes ago, Lord Kalrihk Blackrune said:
  Hide contents

broken boat.png

Image courtesy of Kyliel

With the sails and windows added back, as they were removed when submitted as emptywmo, have the Nation recolors of the ship, as well as other types such as pirate, cargo, forsaken, etc, with the sails, the windows, and the actual ships being recolored to match the nations or purpose. I would use the currently existing vanilla-legion ships for the recolors, as well as what was done on Div-X with the national ships.

Side-note, have variants that include the nation symbols, then variants that are blank. (Sails and such.)

I might be able to look at doing nation marking variants of the sails and whatnot alone. I can't handle readding the windows and sails though.

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

On 11.12.2017 at 3:16 AM, Scharlaken Rosette said:

I might be able to look at doing nation marking variants of the sails and whatnot alone. I can't handle readding the windows and sails though.

Is there not an object from the game that has everything? Although that might not be an emptywmo..

The sails and windows I assume must be gameobjects. As a temporary solution, you could readd them to the wmo manually? This is explicitly in regards to the problem of missing sails and windows, it's something we plan to fix.

sSHRE9G.png

On 12/14/2017 at 11:07 AM, Azarchius said:

The sails and windows I assume must be gameobjects. As a temporary solution, you could readd them to the wmo manually? This is explicitly in regards to the problem of missing sails and windows, it's something we plan to fix.

We tried to fix the sails and windows. They disappear if you look at the ship at certain angles. 

See Kyliel's thread.