Sign in to follow this  
celest

no

Promising guild concept that doesn't go beyond what is needed, a plain and simple direction taken (the destruction of Dar'Khan along with most likely a cozy headquarters in Tranquilien) and a way good and easy-read forum format for future roleplayers who want to join, this looks really fantastic.

My lightslayer Romeo will pledge his gargoylean powers to this cause! ^_^

18 hours ago, Romeo said:

Promising guild concept that doesn't go beyond what is needed, a plain and simple direction taken (the destruction of Dar'Khan along with most likely a cozy headquarters in Tranquilien) and a way good and easy-read forum format for future roleplayers who want to join, this looks really fantastic.

My lightslayer Romeo will pledge his gargoylean powers to this cause! ^_^

Big thanks! It's a pleasure for us to see you here. :)

22 hours ago, ArvickCorpsebane said:

Nice concept. Though, I suppose you should review your grammar next time.

I'm interested in where this goes.

English isn't my native language. T.T But alright! I'll make sure to do so next time. :)

I might give it a look, it seems like an interesting concept.  Though in practice could be quite different.  --Who knows?  

On another note, if I see promise in this project I can offer my abilities as a DM.

fdfgsdfgs.png

14 hours ago, Insomnia said:

I might give it a look, it seems like an interesting concept.  Though in practice could be quite different.  --Who knows?  

On another note, if I see promise in this project I can offer my abilities as a DM.

We'd be more than happy to have you here. :) Tell us if you'd like to join!

I'm more or less curious to know what you plan to provide for the story as far as the phase is concerned. It seems to all revolve around one concept and if that's the case it makes me question the longevity of the phase. Something to look into.l

Acf089i.gif

Hm......... Bleak Falls Barrow huh? Is this where the dragonstone is?

Discord: Garrett#8626

12 hours ago, Matt said:

I'm more or less curious to know what you plan to provide for the story as far as the phase is concerned. It seems to all revolve around one concept and if that's the case it makes me question the longevity of the phase. Something to look into.l

It is a guild. It revolves around roleplayers within it and their cause, there's plenty of room to roleplay within that field.

On 12/15/2017 at 9:41 AM, Matt said:

The major focus here will be taking down Dar'Khan as we revolve around the zones in Ghostlands and create specific settlements there; another idea me and Eclipse were thinking about are adding new classes as we take over each zones to have more diversity among the guild.

Additionally, we are more than accepting to people who wants to side with the Scourge, I will be more than happy to give them building rights to make a stronghold in Deatholme. :)

I never really had much love for Undeads but this does look quite interesting. If I do end up creating a character,  i'll let you know. If not, then I would still like to offer you my services as a dm!

1 hour ago, Visaerys said:

I never really had much love for Undeads but this does look quite interesting. If I do end up creating a character,  i'll let you know. If not, then I would still like to offer you my services as a dm!

We could definitely use more DMs! :)

If only there wasn’t that one extra 6 in phase number... 

Anyways I may take a peek at the phase and see how it’s going sometime 

7161db656ac1eb8681cb73b8d4ea4755.gif

On 12/15/2017 at 9:41 AM, Matt said:

Uh, to reply to this old comment:

We have been talking (the phase owners) that the Bleakheart will result in a huge faction fight or dominion over Ghostlands (so that means player-controlled antagonists and the Forsaken), to add a bit of spice to the phase after Dar'khan, that's all I'm gonna give for now, but I'll deffo be DMing and we could use more people here. :)