Sylkan

Hello

Hi, my name's Sylkan and I searched for an active and healthy RP community for a long time now since one of the biggest RP servers went down a time ago. I've paused my RP for more than a year. Back then I used to RP a High Elf, retainer/guard of a certain House in SW. And of course as a Blood Elf Knight fighting alongside the Blood Knights.

I can't wait to throw a look in game and check out the server.

Welcome to the server.

When or if Insomnia replies to the thread don’t believe what ever he says 

7161db656ac1eb8681cb73b8d4ea4755.gif

I will take everything into account. Which is the most populated phase at the moment?

Welcome to Epsilon, I'm glad to hear you've taken interest in Epsilon.  I hope you have a good time here and if you need anything you need only contact me on discord, ingame, or on the forums.

With introductions aside, we have a bit of a blank spot with phases at the moment.  You just barely missed a massive phase under the name "Light's Harbor".  Of course it's still around and you can still get RP there - it isn't as big as it used to be.  There are however a number of new phases in the works that you can expect to be done very soon. 

fdfgsdfgs.png

8 hours ago, Vojtik said:

You can trust Insomnia, everything he says is true.

No.......... 

7161db656ac1eb8681cb73b8d4ea4755.gif

18 hours ago, Insomnia said:

Welcome to Epsilon, I'm glad to hear you've taken interest in Epsilon.  I hope you have a good time here and if you need anything you need only contact me on discord, ingame, or on the forums.

With introductions aside, we have a bit of a blank spot with phases at the moment.  You just barely missed a massive phase under the name "Light's Harbor".  Of course it's still around and you can still get RP there - it isn't as big as it used to be.  There are however a number of new phases in the works that you can expect to be done very soon. 

Was there only an event or a whole season to RP there? And why it came to and end?

All phases come and go in time, a sad thing, but it's true.  I assure you that all phases will die at some point - but there's always another to replace it.

fdfgsdfgs.png