Farryn

Hello!

Hello! My name is Farryn and I am relatively new (is new still a good term to use here?) to WoW roleplay.

I've roleplayed on other mediums before, so I have a general idea about how to roleplay. I also enjoy writing, which helps with roleplay. On WoW's original server, I think I roleplayed as a death knight with no recollection of her memories and was trying to regain them, not too sure as that was a while back.

Regardless, happy to be here and looking forward to seeing what this server has to offer!

Welcome to Epsilon, I seriously recommend joining the discord if you haven't already, it'll aid in anything you might need in your time here.  If you need any help with anything, you need only ask :)

fdfgsdfgs.png

Welcome Farryn! If you got any questions just hit me up with a PM on here and I'll do my best to answer. Hope to see you ingame! Also, general stuff to help you out before you enter the game of roleplay, there's a variety of tools you can use to enchant your experience, and make it better for everyone. First, I believe you already have Total Roleplay 3 installed on your client if you downloaded our client, if that's the case, it is very interesting for other roleplayers if you filled that out, it is like a little cheat sheet for other roleplayers to get to know your character quickly. It has age, occupation, race, and so forth and so forth all in there by default. You can change anything, and make a little profile of your own!

Further, there's also the roleplaying gear to be concerned about. While it isn't exactly the only thing that matters, it's certainly a nice feel to know that you are walking around with the sickest gear on the block. Makes me roleplay better anyway. Don't concern yourself with mogit, you're better than this, you can find various internet websites that can help you with gear, few of them are:

http://wowmogcompanion.com/content/wow-roleplay-gear

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/

You can browse around icy-veins for instance, or just google "plate transmog" or "two handed sword transmog" and icy-veins should be the first option to pop up. This website will show you a megaton of different options, it is very easy to browse and sandwich together a gear that you think will fit your character.

That's about it honestly, welcome to the server! ^_^