Sign in to follow this  
The Pawn

[W.I.P] Lyrinda Emberflare

I intend to make this my main on Epsilon should I get the opportunity.

Title_zpstklylasq.png
Titles: Agent of the Uncrowned, Shadow Walker
Race: Quel'dorei
Affiliations: The Uncrowned, Ravenholdt (Formerly)
Allignment: True Neutral/Neutral Evil
Character Class: Rogue (Sublety)

Appearance_zpsdft4u0e0.png
Lyrinda stands at 5'9" often dressed in either her "work" or casual attire. Her natural blond hair
has been dyed a dull black, tied to the back of her head in a ponytail, with a small lock
still hanging in front.Despite her average height however, she tends to be rather scrawny
looking, and not as endowed as most. Finally, purple markings can be seen covering her
arms and chest.

In the case of her working attire as a hired blade she would be dressed in dark leather armor
almost stereotypical of a thief or assassin which consists of stitched leggings of both dark
and light greys, with her boots, belt, and gloves all being a dark purple with several
blackened iron studs inbedded within, with a violet harness buckled and wrapped around
and accentuating her chest to finish it off.

Her casual attire is slightly less revealing all things considered. While she no longer wears
any gloves with it, a black tanktop covers her chest completely, with a pair of linen leggings
just as dark matching it, bound to her waist by a studded belt, with her feet clad in soft-soled
boots.

Skills%20and%20Quirks_zps9gpnwf9o.png

Greedy_zpsvz86ho7v.pngGreedy - Being a thief, Lyrinda is usually in it only for the money, and bouts of greed can cause her to fall into dangerous situations.
Honorbound_zps4sdhn6gl.pngHonorbound - Though a killer through and through, Lyrinda always tries to adhere to her word of accomplishing her mission.
Sneaky_zpsq2lsaglx.png Sneaky - The fact she can hide well makes her a dangerous combatant, as a sneak attack can cause far more damage than in a confrontation.
Magic_zpsxmmkigqn.pngDark Magic - As a rogue who undergoes the path of sublety, she has been trained to harness the arts of the shadows, allowing for dark trickery to be done.

Credit to Mordred for providing me the Darkest Dungeon icons.

Edited by The Pawn

2l9v22k.png

My Characters (Forum Bios WIP)

Spoiler

=Main Characters=
Aurina Silverfaith - Void Elf Barbarian (Berserker)
'Shade' - Void Elf Rogue
Zaetha - Blood Elf Bit- ... Warlock...

Does anyone ever make a bad god damned design anymore? I can't compete if you're all amazing at foruming.

Seriously thought this is a wonderful, simple concept that can be fleshed out and maximized awesomely given the right creative tools, which I no doubt think you have. Seems like a really well thought character and hope this becomes your main. If not just go kaldorei. Always go kaldorei.