Sign in to follow this  
Celes

Looking for RP partners

Well, just looking for fellow players and people interested in forming fun-oriented, healthy RP groups, hopefully with at little drama as possible. Friendly folks, open-minded people and respectful fellas are welcome. No story or anything set yet, this is simply a little advertisement to encourage the potential creation of a small group of likeminded people gathering around to have fun on their chars, do an event here and there, that kind of stuff. Leave a message here with your Discord or ingame name, or poke me on my own Discord, Celes#8743, if interested.

You may find me on Discord by contacting Celes#8743.

I can attest that Celes cares about RP. They just want to have fun and write and hate drama.

Also they make dank memes.

9kTXiSH.png

Hey. Celes.  I think that it's good to see someone interested in story with RP.  I think that at the end of the day that progression is important.  You've piqued my interest.  I play mostly dark magic esq characters, though of course I can be flexible and play any form of character.  As long as there is an engaging narrative or story, I can enjoy it.  :P

fdfgsdfgs.png

I have many characters, although the only one that would really fit for this is a Troll Earthen Ring Shaman. Certainly a very relaxed fella, to say the least.

Hiya! I sent a discord poke at you with my discord tag Melody#9869. I'm definitely interested and hope I'm not too late to join in!

11 hours ago, Grandmaster Pa said:

i just want to enjoy rping again.

Gardener#4768

help me brother to make public events great again

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

HeY I Can JoiN THIUS RiGhT !

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png