Sign in to follow this  
Heahmund

Connection Issues?

Is anybody else facing connection issues?

It's been running just fine for days, until a couple minutes ago I got randomly disconnected.

I couldn't log in since then as I've been stuck on the "connecting" screen with no time-out or any other message.

I've also seen some dude's post about being banned by the Warden, but I'm not sure about that since I made a second account just to test this and I'm facing the same issue with that as well.

Cheers

Edited by Heahmund

I dont think you can get banned because of connection problems. You get banned if you did something against the rules that the fact.

One account is enough BUD. I get sometimes disconnected but that is normal if you constantly get disconnected than that is something with your internet connection problem.

There's this weird killing machine AI called the ward or warden I believe that tends to toss out bans to the innocent in confusion. It is there to prevent spamming objects and what not and usually draws people like you over the line and absolutely banhammers you into the realm of the banned. A GM or something will have to confirm, but if that's the case, you will be unbanned soon.

In the meantime, here's a visual representation of you and the warden.

soma5.jpeg

Edited by Romeo

On 2/13/2018 at 0:11 PM, Romeo said:

There's this weird killing machine AI called the ward or warden I believe that tends to toss out bans to the innocent in confusion. It is there to prevent spamming objects and what not and usually draws people like you over the line and absolutely banhammers you into the realm of the banned. A GM or something will have to confirm, but if that's the case, you will be unbanned soon.

In the meantime, here's a visual representation of you and the warden.

soma5.jpegH

Hahahahahaha you kidding me Romeo i dont wanna die

3 hours ago, BobbyTheDrak said:

So, I try logging in and it says: "Cannot Connect you to Server" or whatever, did I do something wrong?

Hi Bobby,

If you have registered an account and cannot log in-game, double-check your config.WTF file in the WTF folder of the Epsilon directory. Make sure this line is present:

SET portal "play.epsilonwow.net"

Be careful that it has not reset to the default live portal. If it is set correctly and you still cannot log in-game, try logging into your game account from the main web page (click here) to verify that your account was successfully created.

Edited by Witch

Epsilon_Ohana.png

Sounds like you were banned by the Warden. It's an automated banning ''bot'' so to speak. Sometimes it will ban you if you spawn .go objects in fast succession to prevent the server from crashing (intentional or not.)

Either PM a mod/admin on the forum or wait for one of them to notice this threat.

If youre using Epsilon-64.exe, try using Epsilon.exe

If youre using Epsilon.exe, try using Epsilon-64.exe

On 2/21/2018 at 5:13 PM, Adam said:

If youre using Epsilon-64.exe, try using Epsilon.exe

If youre using Epsilon.exe, try using Epsilon-64.exe

This rarely fixes it. 9/10 the person was banned by warden. Only solution to that is asking GMs for an unban in DMs on the forums or through the discord (which is alot faster)

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys