V e r i

Conqueror

It had been another loss for a young orc, who's name was Ironfist. After Sargeras impaling the world, society crumbled, and the young orc found himself trapped in an arena. Each day, he kept in mind there might be a way to escape, even though everyone had doubted him on this. He was being sent over to fight yet another gladiator, but something felt different. As the opposing gladiator charged, his instincts had finally kicked in. He had managed to dodge the first attack, and Ironfist used the time to cut off the hand of the opposing gladiator. The aggressor was unable to strike. For once, Ironfist had won. He had been sent back to his cell after dinner. He finally spotted a hole in the wall, and he spotted two blades. He glanced over to the guards on his door, they both were asleep. He grabbed the blades, and walked over to the sleeping guards. With a sudden rush, the young orc had thrusted his blades into the two guards and stole their keys. He used them to open the door, and tossed one of the keys and the other blade to his neighbor. Escape... at last. Was it a lie, or was it truth?  This question had plagued his every thought. He savagely carved a hole in the wall, and escaped. However, the land would be much more difficult now more than anything he had faced inside the arena. Luckily, he had a friend alongside him, and together they would make their place in this new world.

dfhgdsfhgfhfg.png

This is the first story I have wrote, so sorry if it is a bit off. I look forward to improving on this, so please do leave feedback, it would be appreciated.

Edited by Vigilance

Nice, for the first try.

So, the hole was outside of his cell and the blades and guards in the cell? -- Don't fear to add a bit more exposition, sometimes it can be quite helpful.

Was just an old picture of an orc from RPH I had that I used as a picture to express what stuff he had on as he got out.