Sign in to follow this  
Spinter

A -SECOND- Night In Karazkhan!

Hold and behold people of Azeroth, you're all invited into the grand party that'll take place within Karazkhan, hosted by none other then our faithful servant Moroes, this event will start on Saturday, soo don't be late!

All races are invited, demons, humans, orcs, does not matter, come and enjoy a world-wide event that will put even the most fearsome and hated of your enemies into your fellow drinking and dancing partners, come have fun with the various events that'll be offered by Karazkhan's best!

For those that seek to join into this once-in-a-lifetime event, come to the Karazkhan courtyard where our host, Moroes, shall welcome you and explain all the details that you will need to know for the night, we deerly hope to see you all there, weary adventurers!

OOC:

The event will start on Saturday, precisely at 7PM (Server Time), for those interested.

Edited by Spinter

Karazhan* Just remove the extra 'k' there in the middle and you're fine!

Also- did I just miss this? I'm not on the forums overly often, so I only just saw this. If you'd like to do it again, I'd be interested in joining! I LOVE Karazhan!

The stars align; Elune be with you.

The stars align; Elune be with you.