MrRager

I need some opinions...

So, here's the idea. The guild I'm trying to build is focused on training Templar's, so far not many people have been interested in joining. I've been trying to style them in a Knightly fashion, have them follow more traditional but also new ways. To perhaps generate a bit more interest, I had the idea to go broader. 

By this I mean making the guild into a small township, styled much like a town out of an old Knight's tale. The variety of roles would be expanded, for example a town blacksmith would be needed, an innkeeper perhaps, a new caste of Knight's belonging solely to the warrior class with no training with the Light. These would serve as the regular guards of the town and law enforcers, while the Templars would be the higher caste. 

The phase itself would not be public- one of the ideas behind this is that the political standing of the founding order regards them as outcasts, and so their home is more secluded than most. This would prevent certain characters like someone from the Alliance military showing up. 

My question to those of you reading is this; would you be interested in such a thing? Do you think others would be? I want to make something people and some place where people can bring their characters and develop them, from ordinary folk to aspiring squires wishing to become Knights. I want to see a small hub where people can hopefully expect to see RP when they want to do so themselves. 

All opinions and otherwise are welcomed. If you're interested in the guild I'm trying to build, here's the link: 

If I recall there was a medieval town sort of thing going on and it was fairly popular. It, however, seems that it died out and I do not know why.

This idea sounds interesting enough to me and I think there would be others who would join as well. Adding the town part certainly helps with diversity.