Hawk

Kul Tiras coat

3 hours ago, trixiewish said:

How is this not getting the attention of the devteam.. or anyone? AMAZING.

they said, 2 minutes after the OP posted it

Amazing man.

sSHRE9G.png

I looked at RPH's version and it's different, i don't believe they stole it from here, please don't cause any sh*tstorm because of this.

On 2/9/2018 at 7:26 AM, Erkor said:

they were uploaded on the same day so the best course of action is dont pull a roccus and dont start crying like a fucking baby like every single one of you cunts do whenever people bring up the big bad evil

talked to the maker of the rph version he ported the full collection without the textures beneath, just the coat itself

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

While it's a nice patch... you do have to realize. Battle for Azeroth is still in the ALPHA phase. Sure, the server might be overseas or something, but this still could put us on Blizzard's radar. You should consider this the next time you release content. Just kind of my own train of thought.

On 2/10/2018 at 5:12 PM, DavidTwo said:

While it's a nice patch... you do have to realize. Battle for Azeroth is still in the ALPHA phase. Sure, the server might be overseas or something, but this still could put us on Blizzard's radar. You should consider this the next time you release content. Just kind of my own train of Insert other media thought.

oh no the 20 pop server will be murdered by blizzard because coats

not to be disrespectful, but i can't see that happening. like, at all.

Edited by oddsean