ArvickCorpsebane

Kul Tiras Coat (For all races)

Hey, credit for the original mod goes to @Aurarius - who made the replacer for humans here: 

I made a version of my own that works for all races and doesn't have the 3D collections on boots so you can wear whatever boots you feel like.
Link: https://mega.nz/#!UgJgSThC!Xb1U-3eMtNd-tAEwdZbvTX_uTiR7FyXj28rssqCUDaQ

Lemme know if something isn't working. Also, Pandaren are't really that great in these because they are fat fucks with terrible models.

UPDATE:

-I deleted the shirt textures under the coat, so you can wear whatever shirt you want under the coat for more player choice.

-Fixed an issue with the upper body texture. It should be working fine now.

Spoiler

Snímek obrazovky (406).png

Edited by ArvickCorpsebane

unknown.png

While it's a nice patch... you do have to realize. Battle for Azeroth is still in the ALPHA phase. Sure, the server might be overseas or something, but this still could put us on Blizzard's radar. You should consider this the next time you release content.

6 minutes ago, DavidTwo said:

While it's a nice patch... you do have to realize. Battle for Azeroth is still in the ALPHA phase. Sure, the server might be overseas or something, but this still could put us on Blizzard's radar. You should consider this the next time you release content.

There is not much to worry about as far as I know. The whole fear of not doing Legion content on RPH was an overtly paranoid reaction on Dr3ad's part. Epsilon is far from being one of the servers "on the radar," so to speak. Though I could be wrong if something changed since the last time I and the staff members talked about DMCA and Epsilon.

unknown.png

29 minutes ago, ArvickCorpsebane said:

oh no blizzard going to boo boo server with 30 population becuz we have bfa coats!!!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

18 hours ago, tsld95 said:

Whenever I try to open the file, I get the error "Cannot open '<filepath>' as archive."

Can you send me a screenshot? -- Sounds more like an issue with your winrar more than something that I did.

EDIT: Issue resolved. It's a .rar file guys, open it with winrar or something, not 7-zip.

Edited by ArvickCorpsebane

unknown.png

can you add the belt to the collection because without it the coat looks kinda dumb

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

6 minutes ago, Rogan said:

can you add the belt to the collection because without it the coat looks kinda dumb

I'm gonna work on making the belt a separate collection so you can wear either both or whichever one of the two you feel like.

unknown.png

Can you add the undershirt as its own item, perhaps? I had built a few sets around the colors of the undershirts and now they're all ruined. Much appreciated.

On 2/10/2018 at 10:56 PM, tsld95 said:

Whenever I try to open the file, I get the error "Cannot open '<filepath>' as archive."

I'm facing the same issue sadly, although I'm opening it with Winrar.

On 2/16/2018 at 9:25 AM, Draz said:

I'm facing the same issue sadly, although I'm opening it with Winrar.

I've seen a few people have this issue. Sadly, I tried reuploading the patch and that did not help the people who were affected by this before. I'm gonna look into it. If it still doesn't work, try contacting somebody who has the patch to send you a copy.

unknown.png

im just gonna poke this up back to the first page since its literally one of the most popular patches here

ya did good work man

On 9/10/2022 at 3:14 AM, Grandblitz said:

Not the first to say this, but the file seems to be no longer available from the download link. 

It won't work anyway fam.

Bump, this patch is no longer required as all the Kul Tiras coat items are now usable in game without the patch. Only downside is that they only work for humans.

Screenshot_545.png

Screenshot_489.png

If anyone has a link to download this, I'd love to try and get it working, with permission.

Join the Patch Bank for modding resources, patch updates, and to share your work: https://discord.gg/pJvY5EZ8AY
Hop in The Library. Check out some guides. Wanna shift WMOs? Have a look: https://discord.gg/GEZpsDNtWH
Never forget that video games are supposed to be fun. Once they're not, it's time to fix things.