Sign in to follow this  
ArvickCorpsebane

[Campaign] Shadows of Argus

1200px-Shadows_of_Argus_Logo.png

Twice before has our world faced death at hands of the Legion. The first time, gods themselves joined the battle and paid a terrible price for doing so. The spine of the world broke and what we knew as Azeroth changed forever. The second time, kingdoms fell overnight and ancient evils were unearthed to bring about the demons' second coming. Twice before has the world faced grim destiny and twice before has the world resisted. Now, the very brooding pit of wickedness, Argus looms above Azeroth, threatening us with a future spent in an eternity of hellfire. It falls to brave heroes like you to save us from a fate most dark and horrid. Together and for Azeroth, we enter the shadows. The Shadows of Argus...

Foreword

The events will focus on the last battle against the Legion on the Eredar homeworld of Argus. People will have the chance to participate in events that involve both combat and story development with emphasis on player choice. Lore characters will be mentioned and perhaps even seen, though none of them will be taking part in the events or engage in interaction with players in any meaningful or major way. The series of events will start on the first Friday after Epsilon hits 7.3 and characters of any kind will be welcomed to join even last-minute, however, an announcement will be made in the EVENT channel and the Epsilon Discord half an hour before the event starts.

Activities

Characters will follow in the footsteps of the enigmatic prophet Velen and fight for the future of Azeroth on his lost homeworld. They will meet the mysterious broken who had lived on Argus in hiding from their Legion enemies. They will join the Army of the Light in their crusade against the demons. They will venture to the ancient ruins of Mac'Aree and stop a vile threat of the Void which threatens to consume all of Argus. In the few final events, an opportunity will be given to travel to the Burning Throne itself and strike down powerful the demons of Antorus... Or die trying.

How to Join

To join the events, simply turn up whenever they happen. I will be able to give more information and specifics about each individual event beforehand whenever 7.3 launches and it will be progressively posted on this topic, so stay tuned. If you want to sign up for the campaign right now, you can fill in the following format and attach it to your post in this thread. Additionally, I would be glad to invite demon roleplayers to take part in this campaign as potential antagonists for certain events. You can discuss this prospect with me in DMs over Discord.

How to Join: Sheet (attach to your post here if you want to attend)

Name - Role (player/DM/NPC) - Status (Confirmed/Tentative)

Combat

The combat of this campaign will depend a lot on the number of player characters, however, granted we will have more than five players attending, it will be turn-based. The only time you will be asked to roll is for bonus loot, feats of strength and avoidable situation that can be potentially deadly. In no other instances will you be required to partake in roll combat. All attended characters can die, granted that I get a permission from the owner. Character death will not be forced onto anybody who doesn't wish to.

List of Players - OUTDATED!

Spoiler

Arvick - DM - Confirmed

Norshar - Player - Tentative

Yildonaan - NPC - Tentative

List of Events

Spoiler

1. Event

Name: Into the Abyss...

Time: TBA

Synopsis: The heroes of Azeroth journey to the broken world of Argus aboard the Vindicaar.

2. Event

Name: TBA

Time: TBA

Synopsis: TBA

Edited by ArvickCorpsebane

unknown.png

I'll join on Elandris 

Edited by Norshar

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

Tempted on joining depending on how many show... Perhaps Andrew shall make a return, assuming IRL doesn't screw me over on it.

2l9v22k.png

My Characters (Forum Bios WIP)

Spoiler

=Main Characters=
Aurina Silverfaith - Void Elf Barbarian (Berserker)
'Shade' - Void Elf Rogue
Zaetha - Blood Elf Bit- ... Warlock...

OooooOOOoOOOF.  Is this the same one Erebos is running?

vrry interested 2 btw

fdfgsdfgs.png

2 hours ago, Insomnia said:

OooooOOOoOOOF.  Is this the same one Erebos is running?

vrry interested 2 btw

Didn't know Erebos was planning something similar. Haven't seen him post anything or talk about it a lot, so yeah... Wish I knew sooner lmao.

unknown.png

DM me ur discord so I can be added to a discord group orso, will deffo attend, just not sure on what character.

Me and several friends were considering and interested also  formulating a campaign for Argus, perhaps we can both discuss it together, Arvick?

sZgpPpc.gif

On 2/25/2018 at 8:08 PM, Visaerys said:

DM me ur discord so I can be added to a discord group orso, will deffo attend, just not sure on what character.

will eat your heart like cereal#4987

On 2/26/2018 at 3:48 AM, Erebos said:

Me and several friends were considering and interested also  formulating a campaign for Argus, perhaps we can both discuss it together, Arvick?

I'm down for making this a collaboration sort of thing - hmu on discord when you want.

unknown.png

Definitely an interesting thing.

If it's going to follow the lore in some way, then perhaps I may be interested enough to join from an RP aspect.

I assume this will come around when 7.3 hits, otherwise you have a lot of building to do. ;-)

Until then, best of luck!

The stars align; Elune be with you.

The stars align; Elune be with you.