V e r i

Elven Torment

A single drop of water pierced the sudden sound of silence, which felt like eternity. "Are you awake, little elf?" A violent voice was heard, almost sounding like scraping against a wall. The lone blood elf, grunting as she was awoken by this sudden water drop. The first thing she noticed that her hands and feet were chained "Where am I?" She said with anger, glaring up at the human figure. "It is none of your concern, compared to what you did to them." The figure walked up to her, turning her head towards three drawings of an elf, one drawing of it alive and the other one of the elf dead, the third one of the elf turned on it's side. Suddenly, there was an immense burn on her chest, front and back. Red burn marks appeared on her chest. The young elf screamed in agony, the human chuckling in return. "What? Too much for you?" The young elf's scream of agony quickly turned into one of anger. "Ah, anger is something I'm familiar with." The human replied to the sudden change of tone. "Unfortunately, I have to go." The human said before walking off sleepily, dropping a knife out of sleep-deprived laziness. The elf smiled at this, the elf slowly crawling as far as she can, biting the blade of the knife, holding it in her mouth. She used it to cut her chains ever so slowly. The sound of the knife breaking the chains stopped the human in his tracks. "Oops." The human rushed towards the elf, slamming his fist into what he thought was her hand. The elf ever so quickly put the knife into her hand, stabbing it against the human's hand. "Sorry, but sleep-deprived humans aren't the best fighters." The human dropped to the ground. The human had forgot to clean the blade of the poison he had put on it. "Tick tock, there goes hope." The elf said, looking down at the human that looked down upon her. The elf walked away, fading into the dark.

Your story has an interesting premise. It seems like the human intentionally dropped his knife to lure the elf into a false sense of security; a move which turned out to be fatal for the sleep-deprived human.

Good job writing this! I hope we'll find out more about your character in the future.

Edited by Witch

Epsilon_Ohana.png

6 hours ago, Witch said:

Your story has an interesting premise. It seems like the human intentionally dropped his knife to lure the elf into a false sense of security; a move which turned out to be fatal for the sleep-deprived human.

Good job writing this! I hope we'll find out more about your character in the future.

That was indeed what I was intending, and I will most likely make a part two of this.

EDIT: working on part two, gonna try to make this story longer than I usually do

Edited by V e r i