RoboDuck

Progresssshion! Eh'o! o7

Salutations! 

Been on Ep-Silly-On for two days now, and figured I'd say hi on forums. o/ *wave*

Some of you may have seen me on my EXTREMELY UN-op 'courier' character; Sylviette. That's her below... 

SYLV.jpg

I've had a TON of fun thus far (just wandering around Light's Harbor delivering packages IC) and am very grateful for those I've met thus far ingame / those who've allowed my simple courier to progress along on their journeys.

I am also incredibly grateful to those who assisted in showing me the ropes of how the .commands work and the helpful communuty who's always kind enough to answer my questions in .ann chat. 

Many thanks! I hope to continue here and RP with you all soon!

May all your hits be crits, spells go swell, and if you see the opposite faction; Give 'em Bloody Hell!

~Roboduck

Edited by RoboDuck

Heya Grinch here! Been great rping with you this far. And I hope we can keep on rping. Y'know if you got any questions you can hit me up!

- The Grinch who stole Christmas

Fantastic roleplayer. Had enormous fun with the now best courier on the server. Keep it up. Don't stop playing this MARVEL of a character. With that said, welcome! <3

Hey, welcome to Epsilon, and welcome to Light's Harbor.  Glad to see you enjoy our phase, even through it's dry-spell (though it has possibility of making a return).  If you need any help, look for me under the name "Idodge" in game or maybe insomnia because I'm a weirdo who has two names.  ANYWAY!  Enjoy yourself, hmu if you need anything.

fdfgsdfgs.png

Oh hey, RoboDuck! It's good to see you here on the forums. Hope I helped you get setup! Also, I think you're like the first in an influx or three or four new elves on the server whose names start with Syl. You got competition, yo.

Hi Roboduck,

Welcome to Epsilon! I'm so happy to hear you've been enjoying your time in-game so far.

Light's Harbor is a good phase, and I hope to see you around in some of the others as well! Of course, if you need any help feel free to shoot me a message on the forums or Discord. Good luck and keep having fun!

Epsilon_Ohana.png

I believe I recall RPing with you once or twice before, nice modest and interesting chars that find good and subtle ways to stand out.

Welcome to Epsilon, at any rate, s'nice having more cool peeps around.