Sign in to follow this  
Landor

Children of Argus

Take your time, the thing that left me astonished the most was the number of draenei players on this server. Pretty much.

This looks pretty interesting to be honest, I used to have a draenei vindicator on another server but never really got to RP her as much as I wanted, if I ever choose to bring any draenei here, I'll definitely get in contact with you. :)

Thank you for the positive feedback ! Can't wait to meet you ingame if you'll ever bring her.

Hey Visaerys, it's good to see you back. 

Anyways, the guild phase I promised to deliver a long time ago was finally done, and from tomorrow I can easily start to host it as a hub for the guild and for public roleplay, the list of events I have planned is still available, the only thing we need is a decent numbers of players to start the work. If you are interested to help the guild, whisper me on Landor ingame.

Here are some pics to tease. I couldn't find a name for this town, will still need to find one :).

WoWScrnShot_091017_220820.jpgWoWScrnShot_091017_220854.jpgWoWScrnShot_091017_220858.jpgWoWScrnShot_091017_220918.jpg

The phase still requires some clutter and the npcs, but that's the easiest job to do. 

If you guys are interested into joining we also have our own discord where you can meet other guild members and you can get more information on what's going on. You will also enter in contact with me there. https://discord.gg/uSZr6XF 

Stay healthy ! Those are just a few picks, I wasn't going to show everything.

Great work on your phase Landor! I'm excited to see you get to host it in-game.

Epsilon_Ohana.png

I absolutely adore the central picture that gives away the feel of superior draenei creatures and the primitive, disgusting orcs ahead of them painted like monsters. Like it should be.

The thing it's still available, events, and roleplay are kept on the guild phase, mostly done by players eager to evolve their chars through stories.