Sign in to follow this  
heavensclaw

Crusader looking for squire/s

Word around the bigger cities and towns is that the Argent Crusade is tasking it's 'senior' and veteran members to gather up potential recruits, already versed in the light for advanced instructions in fighting techniques and formal Crusader ranking.

Equipment will be granted upon being recruited by a senior, or a veteran knight. Details to the recruits will be given once they are fully pledged as a squire to somebody.

OOC info,
So yeah I'm pretty much looking for people who would be interested in some Argent Crusade RP, I myself have a character that would be up to the task, I'd be willing to take 3 squires at most so don't shy away, Knights and Senior officers would be awesome too, could create something bigger from a scratch! I also have some story ideas in my head so worry not excitement will be on board too! 

So, for any interested or somebody else wanting details, my discord would be : @ TrueSlavEd#5863   Skype: marto5600  I'm on Martellus Dorne In game so poke me there too!

Don't shy away, just poke me and we'll figure something out :)

I'd be down for something with a Squire, if you still need people you can PM me and discuss on my discord or forums account.

My discord is Insomnidodge#5066

fdfgsdfgs.png

I'd make a character for this. 

You have any preference for char races? 

I have a dwarf and an elf in stock with blacksmithing / armor crafting rp history I could use for this but I'm not opposed to making something new. 

I have a bit of silly RL Knight experience from the SCA so I comprehend what it takes to squire IRL. 

This sounds right up my alley if you don't already have a good squire or feel your char could use a second. 

Discord: RoboDuck#2846

Good luck with your character idea, heavensclaw! I can't commit to any other phases or characters at the moment but there is a lot of potential here and I'm looking forward to seeing you and your squires in-game!

Epsilon_Ohana.png

I'd be down to roleplay a knight or a squire or whatever in this. It'd be cool as fuck.

I'd definitely be interested in playing as a squire if you're still looking for one - or a knight. I happen to have one such character on backlog from awhile ago.

kC6Aj06.gif?1Characters

• Kraald Skullflare - Chaos Orc Pyremaster
  • Aellonora - Draenei Justicar
  • Solomon Zaine - Undead Lightslayer
  • Abel Caine Scarlet Chaplain
  • Agrail Eaglebrace - Highmountain Tauren Shaman

Probably more to come.

Sure thing! The more the merrier, RP is still alive, just building phases and the whole storyline, if interested just give me your discord or poke me on mine, would be glad to answer any questions!

TrueSlavEd#5863