Hawk

Hoods

This patch replaces http://www.wowhead.com/item=138313/purifiers-gorget&bonus=3514:1472 (AND the original cowl* texture) with Shadowmoon cowl*  and recolors them to match @ArvickCorpsebane's Khadgar robes, all IDs are included in a text file inside the .rar

Download Linkhttps://mega.nz/#!oWZhTBgK!84A4S0hL-KmIAAorW_Kw8_v5-wwdgeU4jVcOaw4ba_Q

Preview:

Spoiler

WoWScrnShot_032218_154405.jpgWoWScrnShot_032218_154428.jpgWoWScrnShot_032218_154436.jpgWoWScrnShot_032218_154448.jpgWoWScrnShot_032218_154414.jpgWoWScrnShot_032218_154456.jpg

Edited by Aurarius

So I'm getting this, even though I have the patch installed, and I have that modded client thing. So, idk what's going on. Seems like I've been having lots of trouble with patches.

Screenshot_332.png

Edited by Bogo

Screenshot_545.png

Screenshot_489.png

It should be fixed now, thanks for letting me know @Bogo.

@Aurarius No problem, bud.

Edit: Still got the same problem. I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe I'm missing something in my directory that's supposed to allow this to work.

Edit #2: Okay, I launched Epsi with the dev .exe and without the dev .exe and it appears that when i do use the dev .exe it shows the texture, but not the model, but when I don't, there's no texture, only the original model of the hood replacing it. so i have no fucking clue whats going on. this is all fucky.

WoWScrnShot_041618_234553.jpg

Edited by Bogo

Screenshot_545.png

Screenshot_489.png

Updated link, i downloaded it to see if it contains the models, should be fine now.

Mega playin' jokes on me...