Varonno

Hello, new guy here.

So, as you guys can see from the title I just joined your community, (whitch seems to be pretty nice from what I've seen) and I was wondering what's the best place or group or whatever for someone like me to join in order to start to roleplay here, considering I am going in pretty much blind, not knowing anybody.

Edited by Varonno

Welcome! Not really any super active RP group right now, but startzone usually has people who are willing to RP. Haha..........

Welcome to Epsilon, Varonno!

The easiest way to become involved in the community is to join our Discord if you haven't already (there is a link on the main web page). The #roleplay-ads channel has the most active phases listed, and you can usually find people willing to set something up with you there, in #general, or in the start zone in-game.

Best of luck on the server! If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. (:

Epsilon_Ohana.png

5 hours ago, Witch said:

Welcome to Epsilon, Varonno!

The easiest way to become involved in the community is to join our Discord if you haven't already (there is a link on the main web page). The #roleplay-ads channel has the most active phases listed, and you can usually find people willing to set something up with you there, in #general, or in the start zone in-game.

Best of luck on the server! If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. (:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png