Posia

Hi! ♥ Sorta new to the server.

Hi there!! I'm Posia or Marissa :3c I'm a digital artist and I mostly do WoW stuff. I've actually been on Epsilon before, but only briefly. This type of server is one I hold near and dear to my heart, as I practically grew up on the old RP gm server Echeloned. Lots of nostalgia every time I get on something like this. Anyway, I've been running around on the server for a couple days now and having a blast building a little cottage!! Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I'm usually on my character Fialla, if anyone wants to say hi back \o
I'm attaching some of my art below, both drawings and wmv edits!!

Aura + Plant.png

auralie2.png

Anscilla .png

Cerethien1.png

Saki and Cynel.png

Veliceel2.png

katalin commission2.png

meadowfarts1.png

Valasse (1).png

heckadin.png

Raeli2.png

14 minutes ago, MightyJed said:

much art, very nice. Welcome to the server!

Hey thanks!! cc:

Welcome to the server Posia! I love your art. A uniqueness to it that screams artistic style, awesome talent!!

If you have any questions regarding anything I'd totally help you out, im online on Glaeweth most of the time but if you got some random questions, message me on forums and I'll try to help you out. GL&HF

Wow, welcome to Epsilon.  I must say you are very talented at what you do, hope you enjoy your stay.

fdfgsdfgs.png

21 hours ago, Romeo said:

Welcome to the server Posia! I love your art. A uniqueness to it that screams artistic style, awesome talent!!

If you have any questions regarding anything I'd totally help you out, im online on Glaeweth most of the time but if you got some random questions, message me on forums and I'll try to help you out. GL&HF

Aw! Thanks so much!! I appreciate that. :3c 

Welcome.

It's all elves.

I hate it. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

Heya welcome to Epsilon!

Your art is very pretty. I think I already follow you on Twitter for that reason. 

Anyhow, be welcomed!

3 hours ago, Rogan said:

Welcome.

It's all elves.

I hate it. 

That's... fair. xD