Draith007

Haven't RP'd on WoW in 4 Years

But I decided to get back in on it. Hello! Well, I'm still getting my barrings, but I intend to get involved in the RP as soon as possible. I'm not sure what sort of character I want to make yet; but I admit I -am- hoping to find a group or something to RP with; because solo RP is some rough sailing. So it's nice to meet you all; and I look forward to role playing with you soon! :D

Welcome Draith! I love your avatar.

There's plenty of things to do around here, so creating a design in your head will come naturally when you experience Epsilon. A lot of cool roleplayers await you here, and a really friendly startzone where people hang. If you have any questions regarding commands or well, anything really, I can be found ingame as GLAEWETH, or just message me on these forums. I'd gladly help you. Welcome!!!

No problem! Here are some useful lifehacks I've sampled for you that will make your gaming easier.

(Cool guide about the commands available ^ )

(Cool guide about customization, even to the depth of entirely unique npc characters with gear you've put on them yourself. Think the possibilities! ^ )