Astralis

Red Dreadlord skin model

So far, I’ve been looking for a dreadlord model which looked like the boss skin (Tichondrius or Mephistroth to get an idea), but red. I’ve noticed in a YouTube video there is such a model (maybe just on the model viewer), and yet I don’t see any NPC having it. Does anyone know the model ID? So far I’ve found the blue, green and purple. Need the red or orange.

975E1AF3-0383-4F4D-BFF6-35CA34831771.jpeg

Red-ish: 64429 66917 69877

Golden: 71813

Yellow: 69878 

As far as I know, the deep red one doesn't exist in vanilla, but if you play with shaders a bit...

Thank you for the IDs Vojtik, but unfortunately they are all 'standard' dreadlords (as in, not with the elite bright wings and horns).

I am sure the red version might be somewhere out! But until then, I can use the vertex colours and the purple model to make an amber (orange-ish) dreadlord. The skin is slightly dark, but works fine. Not sure if I'll use it for RP however... Because, you know, the skin is a bit too dark and is not outright red. I might settle for Mephistroth's ID instead, the blue version!

Unfortunately, talking about 'elite' dreadlords, there are only the three present in game and in-game files. Unless the others are stored away from the 3 that is (which I doubt).

The ones in the picture are most likely custom skins since making a recolour is not that difficult.

It's very possible they simply used the purple one and changed the animation to feature a red dreadlord

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png