Darkarion

Looking for Builders/ City Building project

Hello everyone! As the title suggests, My friend and I are looking to gather a group of builders for a project. For now, we are searching for people who can create large scales areas, such as cities or keeps. If anyone is interested, please send me a message. I will explain more there. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Darkarion

47 minutes ago, Vojtik said:

What are you building?

Alright, I'll give a hint.

Our first plan is to build a city that looks like Constantinople (as presented in Attila Total War) or like King's Landing.

By all means, we don't expect a copy of these, or a real life size recreation, but something that would serve as a city.

Safe yourself the trouble and time. Big cities always fail because they're too big for this server. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news.

2 hours ago, Visaerys said:

Safe yourself the trouble and time. Big cities always fail because they're too big for this server. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news.

Since server lacks any real active phase right now I don't understand why you would say that. Server needs active roleplay, and since everyone here has the phase mentality around here, there needs to be a big, open, active phase ((Light's harbour)) and there'll be RP. Why not give it a chance?

@Romeo

It would be more than amazing to see a phase filled with people. This is also one of the reasons I asked for builders. The project not only will serve for guild events etc, but also as a public area

Edited by Darkarion

Yes, everyone wants to rp somewhere, but it'll end up too big or eventually die out. So don't overdo it.

I would like to add, that this building project isn't only for hosting, but also for a guild.