Tanuk Frosthorn

Two completely separate issues.

Hi, just got some stuff to report on here.

First thing, I have a character that I simply cannot delete. I go through the standard deletion process, it behaves as if it's going through successfully, but once complete the character in question yet remains in my list. RESOLVED!

Second, my weapon of choice for one of my characters items has been completely butchered by some unknown patching, I would assume. Character in question uses Shadow's Edge (49888) as his weapon and it's model has been completely torn asunder. Is there any way this alteration can be reversed?

Thank you for having a look at this!

WoWScrnShot_062818_184811.jpg

Edited by Tanuk Frosthorn

kaqPlEb.png Tanuk Frosthorn ~ Tauren ~ Death Knight ~ The Ebon Blade

"Through loyalty I find purpose."

7aljYRt.png

5LXEJxW.png Tharol Hellblade ~ Orc ~ Blademaster ~ Neutral

"I will gladly fall when I am truly tested in battle!"

On 29/06/2018 at 0:50 AM, Tanuk Frosthorn said:

Second, my weapon of choice for one of my characters items has been completely butchered by some unknown patching, I would assume. Character in question uses Shadow's Edge (49888) as his weapon and it's model has been completely torn asunder. Is there any way this alteration can be reversed?

Confirmed that this is also the case using a fresh Epsilon client without the dev.exe. Maybe @Tia can look into this as it will likely be a CDN issue.

Alternatively, you could use the custom item version of Shadow's Edge that is not torn asunder. Item name: AXE_2H_ICECROWNRAID_E_01_1B and the item ID is 220852.

Edited by Ross
Further information.

On 6/30/2018 at 5:22 AM, Ross said:

Alternatively, you could use the custom item version of Shadow's Edge that is not torn asunder. Item name: AXE_2H_ICECROWNRAID_E_01_1B and the item ID is 220852.

That's a custom item version of Shadowmourne, slightly different.

kaqPlEb.png Tanuk Frosthorn ~ Tauren ~ Death Knight ~ The Ebon Blade

"Through loyalty I find purpose."

7aljYRt.png

5LXEJxW.png Tharol Hellblade ~ Orc ~ Blademaster ~ Neutral

"I will gladly fall when I am truly tested in battle!"

13 hours ago, Tanuk Frosthorn said:

That's a custom item version of Shadowmourne, slightly different.

You're right, my bad! The custom item version of Shadow's Edge is actually 220829 (AXE_2H_ICECROWNRAID_E_01ALT_1b). You'll likely find that it is just displaying as a missing texture / item (blue/white square) at the moment. I believe someone is fiddling with the CDN to try and fix Shadow's Edge.