Sign in to follow this  
zannce

Log Problem

Hello everyone, 

my problem is when I log in and choose my character to enter de game. When I do that, it takes to long for enter in the loading screen of WoW. I have this problem for so long, thinking that was the game that it didnt finished downloading the game, but I've been here more than 2 month. I dont know what to do. 

(Im from Spain, so my english can be a bit bad sorry :$)

Hi @zannce,

Are you able to enter the game world with any other characters on your account? If so, then it may be an issue with where the character is located in the world that is stopping you from passing the loading screen.

Edited by Ross

Just now, zannce said:

Hi @Ross

It happens with every character I have. Including new ones. It takes so long to log in. 

Are you eventually able to load into the game world, or are you not getting past the loading screen at all?

43 minutes ago, zannce said:

Hi @Ross

I always can log into game world, but the problem is it takes too long.

Best thing I can recommend is that you disable all of your addons for loading into the game world. See if that makes a difference.

Failing that? It could be slow loading times due to (I'm assuming you have your Epsilon on an HDD) slow read times from your drive. Only way to fix that would be upgrading hardware I'm afraid.

Try the first suggestion and report back. :)