Sign in to follow this  
Vaalith

Guild Tabard always blank

You know how the Guild Tabard looks completely blank and gray if you equip it while not being part of a guild, or the guild leader hasn't chosen an emblem and colors for it yet? Well, in my experience, the Guild Tabard seems to remain like this all the time, whether or not you are part of a guild and whether or not that guild has an emblem and colors set.

I have seen this bug affecting multiple characters on my account, and across multiple guilds, but it does not affect the Illustrious or Renowned Guild Tabards, only the standard Guild Tabard. Using the .cheat tabard command gives the illusion of you wearing a default Guild Tabard with the emblem and colors of your choice, but only you can see it, no one else. I'm wondering if this is related to the 'Game client freezes upon opening guild tab' issue a lot of people also seem to be having?

Edited by Vaalith

I can confirm that item ID 5976 - [Guild Tabard] is not working as intended. The illustrious and renowned tabards (69209 and 69210) both display the guild emblems appropriately, but the default guild tabard does not. As for the other issue of .cheat tabard displaying a tabard temporarily on your screen only, this is a bug reported elsewhere. Typing /reload or relogging will remove this temporary tabard from your character.

Sign in to follow this