Sign in to follow this  
Asherystrasz

[Dragon Guild] <Heartwing>

Very nice.  I remember being tempted to apply a year or so back on RPH.  I'll give it a go this time.  Thumbs up

fdfgsdfgs.png

the guild is run with as much effort as this thread had put into it; trust me, if you want a guarantee for a consistent, interesting story, heartwing is a good guild to get into more exotic rp with

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

Thanks for the kind replies! The administration of Heartwing truly appreciate every one of them.

Best thread on the forums if comparing editing and effort. This post is insanely well done, easy to read, exciting and doesn't punch you in the teeth with over-the-top colours or anything that could make you turn away. From the moment I saw the fresh ass PNG images and the first the centered text, I had to read it all. Awesome man, really awesome. It's hard to look at a dragon guild and not think back on an echeloned 'roleplaying' attempt flashing by in ur memories. It's hard not to laugh at dragon roleplayers because just like many other races they were abused and for me at least, it's been hard to recover. This is the recoverer right here. Disgustingly serious lead and severe passion for almost six years makes this guild a hope for dragon-associated roleplayers to once again be awesome flying serpents again and to have the respect this badass race and their lore deserves.

Really good job man.

15 hours ago, Romeo said:

Best thread on the forums if comparing editing and effort. This post is insanely well done, easy to read, exciting and doesn't punch you in the teeth with over-the-top colours or anything that could make you turn away. From the moment I saw the fresh ass PNG images and the first the centered text, I had to read it all. Awesome man, really awesome. It's hard to look at a dragon guild and not think back on an echeloned 'roleplaying' attempt flashing by in ur memories. It's hard not to laugh at dragon roleplayers because just like many other races they were abused and for me at least, it's been hard to recover. This is the recoverer right here. Disgustingly serious lead and severe passion for almost six years makes this guild a hope for dragon-associated roleplayers to once again be awesome flying serpents again and to have the respect this badass race and their lore deserves.

Really good job man.

Thank you a lot! This means a lot to us. 

Topic has been updated as Heartwing is recruiting once again on Epsilon. 

Our topic is always mostly up to date on our own website: https://heartwing.dk/

If you got any questions, please don't hesitate to ask if anything's unclear!