Romeo

The Feylings & The Mithril Pact

this is all i ever wanted from night elves and more

compelling and beautiful writing as always

nic

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Rarely are savage primitives ever up to company standards, but this writing definitely checks out. Carry on, good lad! It seems pretty unique, but could use a bit of geography on the Feyling bit, other than that, it's great.

Edited by Haziz

Fun to read, I am curious and wonder.... Is it possible for them to have connection with Ashenvale (that has some green taint) and Felwood?

2 hours ago, Myranda said:

Fun to read, I am curious and wonder.... Is it possible for them to have connection with Ashenvale (that has some green taint) and Felwood?

I can imagine that most feylings work in these areas to cleanse it of evil, so hell yeah! They themselves much like Maiev Shadowsong trailed in the footsteps of evil (Illidan) and probably were influenced minorly by it. Maybe they got angrier, maybe they got more assholeisch, regardless that's a very good idea friend!

I really enjoy some of the creative risks you take with WoW, like this and the Shadowlands. Small editions and twists, really, but they make the game a little more flavorful without seeming like they stand out at all. It gives essence to the more primitive side of the Kaldorei we know exists, and adds an element of intrigue to it. 

Big thumbs up from me.  

Yo, I love this. I love your writing and prose. This is how Kaldorei are meant to be! Grom Hellscream would approve.