TheDemon

Dat be me curse - Slayer of gods

"My darkness was not born, it was forged by my prison."

FHWivVq.jpg

Name: K'hado

Race: Troll

Affiliation: none

"The only peace I seek... is death!"

So ya want to 'ear a story mon? Very well den, let me tell ya one.

Long, very long ago lived a young and foolish troll. 'e was a good mon and a good warrior. I could recount te tales of te many battles 'e won, but dat is not for dis story. 'e was liked by 'is people because 'is 'eart was open to dems. 'e was liked by 'is leaders because 'is weapons were sharp for dems. 'e was liked by te Loa because 'is resolve belonged to dems. From people, 'e gat courage, from kings, 'e gat wealt, from Loa, 'e gat blessings. A warrior born and a god made. 'e protected 'is kingdom for many years. Wit 'is skills enhanced by te power of Loa, none could match 'im in battle. But 'e was not 'appy. Tere was one blessing wich 'e craved. A blessing many of 'is friends enjoyed, but not 'e. To walk te golden 'alls of Bwonsamdi’s palace, were only te most worty are welcomed, dat was 'is wish. But no matter 'ow strong te opponent, nobody could send 'im tere. No matter 'is prayers and sacrifices, Bwonsamdi refused to open 'is gate. And so, 'e decided to find anoter way.

'e walked te land, searching for 'idden knowledge, for trolls 'oo could provide et, even for te palace itself. Weeks became years, years became decades, but 'e never stopped 'is search, but 'e was not getting closer. Until one day. 'e found a 'exer on frozen mountain peaks, and te 'exer told 'im wat 'e knew. 'e told 'im about an outcast, more terrible dan any oter, so terrible 'e was cast into te Deep Dark to never see anyting again.

Te Deep Dark be a scary place, were only nightmares live, were even te bravest run in fear, were only te mad walk. But dat was te place 'e 'ad to go, 'e 'ad to meet dis outcast. Te journey was long before 'e arrived at te entrance, but tere was no going back for dat fool. 'e stepped in. 'e saw 'orrors 'e could not even imagine, 'eard truts wich were lies, 'is mind was turning mad. But at te end of dis dark 'ole, tere was a troll laughing at a wall. Even tough tere was no light, te fool saw te old troll clearly and te old troll saw 'im. One wouldn’t know if te old troll was mad or if 'e just knew all te lies. But between 'is maniacal laughter, 'e spoke about te forgotten pats, wich would lead one to te worlds of great spirits. Te fool now knew were 'is goal was and 'ow to get tere.

Te ancient pat was dangerous, monsters of legends, traps and visions, but 'e endured, 'e kept walking forward. 'e arrived at te end and 'e saw te golden palace, but its gate was closed. A black mist enveloped 'im, strange feeling filled te air. And in dat, te Loa of Deat 'imself came fort. Angry at te fool, 'oo wanted to cheat 'im, angry at te fool 'oo wanted to break da rules, angry at te fool 'e once maybe liked. Te Loa brought fort te most terrible curse, designed just for dat fool. Te gate to Bwonsamdi’s realm would forever remain close to 'im, 'e would never walk te 'alls of 'is kingdom, 'e would forever remain in 'is cursed flesh. Laughing at 'is clever design, Bwonsamdi trew a weapon to te fool’s feet. Wen 'e touched te weapon a vision struck 'is mind. Mon’ko, Loa of worms, was desecrating graves of 'eroes, feasting on teir flesh. Wen te vision ended te fool wanted to ask questions, but Bwonsamdi and gate to 'is realm were gone.

Te weapon was strange, a weird power was surging in et. But te fool knew wat 'e 'ad to do. Was dis te test 'e was waiting for so long? Was dat te answer? Killing a false god, a task worty of 'im? Dems were questions 'e asked on 'is way to worm god’s temple.

Te deed was done. Did 'e really manage to kill a god? Et mattered little now. All around was an angry crowd, trolls wose god 'e just murdered. 'e could not fight 'is own people. 'e was trying to tell dems te trut of wat 'e saw, but tey were not listening. Tey took 'im. 'e was to be executed for te crime 'e committed.

Was dis et? Te deat 'e sought for so long. Was dis all Bwonsamdi’s design? Te fated day 'as come. 'e was brought on te stage and put on te chopping block. Te executioner raised 'is blade. 'e closed 'is eyes, waiting for te end. Den 'e 'eard a sharp snap and metal falling on te stone floor. 'e opened 'is eyes and looked up. Te executioner’s blade broke upon 'is neck. So did te second one. Wen tey tried to 'ang 'im, 'e wasn’t able to suffocate. After dat, seeing dat tey can’t execute 'im, te trolls decided to imprison 'im. Tey chained 'im, bolted 'im to te ground in te darkest and deepest cell in te dungeon.   

'e gat no food, but 'e could not die. 'is mout turned to ash, but 'e could not die. First, 'e pleaded for Bwonsamdi to end 'is curse, 'e begged. Den 'e was cursing everyting in existence. In te end, 'e fell silent. In dat prison, te fool died. 'is body was kept tere for millennia to come. But den, a loud crack opened te cell and te body disappeared.

I be now on a new pat. I will slay all te falls gods. I will tear dems from teir profaned trones. I will show dems as fiends. Wit dems, all shall end, even I.

"My suffering... I will make it bloom."

I like it! Don't see much troll profiles or stories around and your storywriting and sense of wording makes it actually fun to delve into one of them for once.

I was bored and also edited two PNG pictures that could fit as image for your story, using your original image as reference. Use if you want. <3

u87r7xR.png

0w8nrmX.png