Sign in to follow this  
MightyJed

Enchanting Weapons problem

Pre-7.3.5 enchant scrolls such as Enchant Weapon - Mark of Shadowmoon worked fine and applied the visual with no fuss. Post-patch, I found out that it requires all of the regents for said enchant, and even then it doesn't work. I tried this on two seperate characters using both custom and non-custom items. Not sure if this was already mentioned, but I'll bring it up anyway.

Found this out as well. Hope it gets fixed, it's nice to have a little feature to make your shit glow if you're a mage or something.

On 01/08/2018 at 6:30 PM, MightyJed said:

Pre-7.3.5 enchant scrolls such as Enchant Weapon - Mark of Shadowmoon worked fine and applied the visual with no fuss. Post-patch, I found out that it requires all of the regents for said enchant, and even then it doesn't work. I tried this on two seperate characters using both custom and non-custom items. Not sure if this was already mentioned, but I'll bring it up anyway.

Can you confirm whether it's just custom weapons or also retail weapons that are bugged? For the record, we have an .enchant command in the pipeline.

sSHRE9G.png

yeah, I tried doing it to the retail variant of a weapon and it still said the same things. I used Staff of the Forest Lord.

players should use .lookup enchant and .enchant commands instead of weapon scrolls, works on custom items ?

Sign in to follow this