SophiaOrr

Greetings

Greetings and salutations, So I remember hearing of this from a friend of mine some time back and I have been sourly missing some role play as of late. but also the new expansion did reignite some dead interest in World of warcraft. So I thought I might as well come and drop by and see how things play out. Not much to really say aside my enjoyment of most things and enjoying trying to make improvements to my writing and roleplaying at any stance, as of late I have even gotten into writing. So I hope that here not only will I have some much needed enjoyment but might get some ideas to write something. I hope I can get along with most if not all of you.

Be welcomed.

I am sure you will enjoy it here, there's plenty of inspiration around.

Me is glad to have you here and I am already looking forward to reading something interesting from you.

Welcome to EpsilonWoW, @SophiaOrr. If you haven't already, you should join our Discord server, where we have a ton of people conversing all the time. It's slightly more lively than our forums, and should make it easier for you to find writing partners that will inspire you. ^^