Sign in to follow this  
Paralax

Downloading TinyClient but not using Mega

Hey guys! I'm really hopeless with all things technical and I tried to download the entire client instead of just downloading TinyClient and then run the executable. I didn't manage to download the entire client before I ran out of my free 50 GB, so my question is, is there another way to download the TinyClient?

Yours sincerely,
Ungifted retard  

1 hour ago, Paralax said:

Hey guys! I'm really hopeless with all things technical and I tried to download the entire client instead of just downloading TinyClient and then run the executable. I didn't manage to download the entire client before I ran out of my free 50 GB, so my question is, is there another way to download the TinyClient?

Yours sincerely,
Ungifted retard  

You have a few options. Allow me to outline them for you.

1. You can download the Starter Pack (TinyClient) and extract it to a brand new directory in C:\ or C:\Program Files (x86)\ - Upon launching the executable it will download the bare minumum files to launch your game. Over time you will stream the remaining files.

2. If you have an existing World of Warcraft installation, then you can extract the Starter Pack (TinyClient) into the folder to upgrade/downgrade the client to 7.3.5

3. You can download the full 60GB client using our torrent. We have at least 8MB download speed on the torrent thanks to a seedbox.

Please find the attached links for the Starter Pack and Torrent file.

If you have any problems then feel free to @ me on the forums or Discord (Ross#1832)

@Paralax No problem at all. If you feel that my response has solved your problem then please let me know so that we may lock this thread. :)

Resolved. Locking.