Cre

Project Epsiway

Thought it might be fun to get a "Rate that Transmog" forum game on the go. I'll start with my character Rhistel! Rate the one above you and then post yours.

WoWScrnShot_081718_220609.jpg

tumblr_ohj4paQHsb1tb8iyko1_500.gif

@Rhistel -  9/10! It's, like, basically perfect, and it especially pops in-game. The shape and red-gold-black color scheme with cool highlights is super consistent, and the shape is super cool! I think the amount of violet at the waist can be a little distracting, but it's perfect otherwise!

Here's Peridormi's outfit, which remains my favorite across all my characters to this day.

L6FeREz.jpg

QrDfEeU.jpg

@bogos 9/10 I like how the colors match with the inside of the parasol, but when you turn around the top(of said parasol) kinda throws it off for me. The tattoos are a nice touch!

This is my 'High'borne, Valyrien.

WoWScrnShot_081718_182000.jpg

WoWScrnShot_081718_182006.jpg

Edited by ShadowLinken

@ShadowLinken 8/10. I really like how you've used the tunic and then mixed and matched the legs, they almost look like they should be a part of the set. Belt definitely helps to blend them in. And I also like how you've like colour matched his hair and skin with the outfit. Also who doesn't love to abuse the shit out of that new floating animation? Haha.

If I'm going to be like super critical, the only things I'd change would probably be the cape and the shoulders. I can never bring myself to use those split cape models, they always look really bad on my characters. And the shoulders are perhaps just a bit off because of the brown which doesn't match with anything else. 

jrxYb3j.png

@Tia

WoWScrnShot_081818_021452.jpg

WoWScrnShot_081818_021456.jpg

WoWScrnShot_081818_021232.jpg

WoWScrnShot_081818_021421.jpg

Edited by Chef
Changing one picture

kC6Aj06.gif?1Characters

• Kraald Skullflare - Chaos Orc Pyremaster
  • Aellonora - Draenei Justicar
  • Solomon Zaine - Undead Lightslayer
  • Abel Caine Scarlet Chaplain
  • Agrail Eaglebrace - Highmountain Tauren Shaman

Probably more to come.

On 8/18/2018 at 2:39 AM, Chef said:

For some reason I couldn't write after marking Tia.

9/10 on your set. I don't really see anything wrong with it and you've matched the colour scheme splendidly. Bravo.

Edit: @Romeo In game, the glow is very subtle actually. I chose this specific staff as it matched the scheme perfectly, even the secondary theme of the transmog. It may be flashy, but if you look at other Nightborne weapons, you will see that it's probably one of the less glowy/flashy ones in-game. I wanted to show off the prominence of magic in their society; even in such simple measures as a staff - they've imbued it with magic from the nightwell and everything other than the shaft is entirely formed of arcane. The shaft itself is a gnarled piece of ironwood, formerly used as a walking stick.

(I do understand the initial look of it, but it was intended to look a bit gaudy and excessive - that was point.)

Edited by Chef
Responding to Romeo

kC6Aj06.gif?1Characters

• Kraald Skullflare - Chaos Orc Pyremaster
  • Aellonora - Draenei Justicar
  • Solomon Zaine - Undead Lightslayer
  • Abel Caine Scarlet Chaplain
  • Agrail Eaglebrace - Highmountain Tauren Shaman

Probably more to come.

8/10

The gear of the character fits very well to the character concept you have in mind. The posh or "regal" looking suit defines the character without me even needing to look at the race,w which, simultaneously, also further makes the character look regal. The only negative points I could find and this is nitpicking by the way, is the weapon that you have chosen. It's glowy, unecessary and everywhere, ruining an otherwise perfect gear. There's plenty of elvish or magical weapons out there that don't lump you into the category of a shiny rainbowy retail raider. For that reason, 8/10. Awesome job!

g6xakGb.jpg

FOREST WITCH concept, check that nice HD graphics out

7.9/10 i like how green darnassus is and the use of old robe item with new collection items.

this is marvel's next antihero tv show installment.

magman

EpsilonWoW_2018-08-22_21-44-06.jpg

9/10 Love that jumpsuit along with the creepy mask. Though a bit too flashy, had to get my glasses to see properly.

WoWScrnShot_082418_120523.jpg

WoWScrnShot_082418_120527.jpg

@Grinch 9/10. I've always been a fan of the more rustic or primitive style outfits. It's a good mix of furs and wrappings. I know how much of a nightmare it can be to find sets around them and you certainly did a good job. The tabard goes surprisingly well with it all, a nice pop of color but not out of place.

My Spellbreaker, Norae'dral :P

Norae'dral front.png

Norae'dral back.png

Edited by Vocaloid03

8/10

I enjoy this green and red set you have equipped. Makes them appear as if they are affiliated with the sunstriders. Not sure about the crown though.

Thought some gold,r ed and white would suit this bad boy

EpsilonWoW_2018-08-29_15-46-40.png