Sign in to follow this  
Silcore

Technical Support Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the EpsilonWoW Technical Support forum. Here you can request assistance with a wide range of technical issues including faulty World of Warcraft installations, unexpected fatal errors, account permission issues, and other difficulties you may be experiencing. Before making a new thread, please take the time to read through the Technical Support Megathread (where we have compiled a list of common issues and their resolutions) and the Technical Support Archives (where you can find resolved topics from other users encountering issues).

If your issue could not be resolved by reviewing previous threads and solutions, you're welcome to create a new thread. Although there is no required format for technical support threads, we recommend being as thorough as possible in describing the problem you are encountering, as well as providing useful screenshots of the issue. The following is an example of an ideal support request:

• Description of the Issue: I'm encountering a CDN streaming issue when trying to open the EpsilonWoW executable. The client was working totally fine a few days ago, but now the error is saying there are 404 problems with connecting to some random IP addresses? I've attached screenshots of the error and my World of Warcraft folder below!
  • Screenshots: https://i.imgur.com/EyMz9mZ.png https://i.imgur.com/q750qss.png

When creating your fresh technical support thread, make sure to click the "notify me of replies" button to assure that you are warned when someone requests further information or provides a possible solution to the problem. If your issue was resolved by one of the replies to your thread, please post a reply indicating which solution solved the problem. If you do not reply to your thread within seven days of posting, we will assume your issue has been resolved and will archive the thread.

Thank you for reading and for playing with us here on EpsilonWoW. Happy posting!