'T'

[ADDON] Epsilon Mogit 7.3.5

Missing Items

Item Term: cloth_05black_sleeve_au

(couldn't see any other upper arm texture items either, so it may be that all sleeve_au are missing)

10 hours ago, domacleod said:

Missing Items

Item Term: cloth_05black_sleeve_au

(couldn't see any other upper arm texture items either, so it may be that all sleeve_au are missing)

Added cloth_a_05black_sleeve_au

YyIxGPk.jpg
I'm some moron who jumps with rockets in TF2.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nimorrax2 if you need to find me, here i am. if i don't recognize you, PM me instead. because i ignore names i don't recognize.

"5. Do not plea for sympathy
Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it." - My favorite rule

On 5/18/2019 at 7:30 AM, nimorrax said:

It produces a hyperlink in chat that MogIt can use to quickly dress up an npc. Works similarly to how linking a mogit outfit does.

here it is in action

Ding ol' darn. I was hoping it did something else, but that's interesting.

YyIxGPk.jpg
I'm some moron who jumps with rockets in TF2.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nimorrax2 if you need to find me, here i am. if i don't recognize you, PM me instead. because i ignore names i don't recognize.

"5. Do not plea for sympathy
Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it." - My favorite rule

with the updated mogit for epsi... Where'd all the capes go?

2l9v22k.png

My Characters (Forum Bios WIP)

Spoiler

=Main Characters=
Aurina Silverfaith - Void Elf Barbarian (Berserker)
'Shade' - Void Elf Rogue
Zaetha - Blood Elf Bit- ... Warlock...

12 minutes ago, The Pawn said:

with the updated mogit for epsi... Where'd all the capes go?

Capes are all in Epsilon Cosmetic module.  If they're missing, it means your mogit is outdated and will need updating. Most recent mogit is always available from the download link in the original post.

Hello, I have a problem with Mogit. It lies in the tabs: Epsilon Armor: Clother, Leather, Mail and Plate. Doesn't load "feet"

What is the problem? Help please.

Make sure you're using the most up to date Epsilon addons that come bundled in the starter client.

If the issue persists, please enter into your chat: /console scriptErrors 1

Screenshot any errors that pop up

Addons are present, but errors do not appear after the command "/ console script errors 1". I can also add that 60-70% of the" legs " items are marked in red text. ""Getting information about the subject". Everything else works correctly.Addons are present, but errors do not appear after the command "/ console script errors 1". I can also add that 60-70% of the" legs " items are marked in red text. "Getting information about the subject". Everything else works correctly.

загружено.png

The latest version of the client, now I can at least see the feet using Ctrl + LMB, but the image itself in the feet is not loaded. Ok, thanks for the help, I think I can handle this in the future.