Sign in to follow this  
Tanuk Frosthorn

Personal D&D Shenanigans

I'm sure we've got plenty of D&D (Dungeons and Dragons) players around here... So what sort of awesome/goofy/insane antics have you gotten into?

I'll be sure to post my own stories in the near future.

kaqPlEb.png Tanuk Frosthorn ~ Tauren ~ Death Knight ~ The Ebon Blade

"Through loyalty I find purpose."

7aljYRt.png

5LXEJxW.png Tharol Hellblade ~ Orc ~ Blademaster ~ Neutral

"I will gladly fall when I am truly tested in battle!"

Just now, Myomeme said:

My mother died the first session of the campaign. 

Oh boy, this has gotta be an interesting story. Go on.

kaqPlEb.png Tanuk Frosthorn ~ Tauren ~ Death Knight ~ The Ebon Blade

"Through loyalty I find purpose."

7aljYRt.png

5LXEJxW.png Tharol Hellblade ~ Orc ~ Blademaster ~ Neutral

"I will gladly fall when I am truly tested in battle!"

Just now, Tanuk Frosthorn said:

Oh boy, this has gotta be an interesting story. Go on.

It was basically a grim, dark DND of a custom world that basically got smote by the Gods of it. Everything was dying, it had a Gothic / Christianity theme to it, and everyone thought anything that wasn't relatively close to a human (even down to the very definition of an ear) was hated. I played an elf like the retard I am and my mother was crucified. Then, I ended up getting imbued with power for a quick moment by the God of Light, (forget his name since this was months back), and smote the bastard who nailed her up. Then we encountered this crazy guard who fed us food, killed his own guards for saying curse words, and manhandled a bear alone.

Shit where to begin.
I had a campaign I was a part of where our characters were transported to the plane of "metal" as in the music genre.
I had a wizard who was possessed by an eldritch tentacle demon and made the rogue in our party explode like a balloon filled with blood.
My cleric had an entire religion formed around him after he died.
A barbarian who's clan was wiped out by a werewolf , thought turning into a werewolf to fight fire with fire was the best solution and it backfired horribly.
My stoner druid 1v1'd a Lich.

And that's just for D&D. 

i got pissed at another player and his asperger decisions so i manipulated the rest of my group through paperclips to go somewhere else during the time and when the guy was alone and sleeping i killed his char lol

14 minutes ago, Romeo said:

i got pissed at another player and his asperger decisions so i manipulated the rest of my group through paperclips to go somewhere else during the time and when the guy was alone and sleeping i killed his char lol

That sounds like "That Guy" levels of shit. The evil wizard in our group thought it was an ok idea to just kill quest givers because he was a sociopath. So my Cleric told him "No, you need to stop." Before inevitably hunting him down and dispensing the justice of Moradin. Which was a dwarven hammer to the back of the skull.

Well, our gang was a pack of murdering thieves, spearheaded by my thief manipulator character. The guy I disagreed with played a priest good guy, who would never do anything I would want to do. So it clashed from the beginning when he decided to play a retarded character. That Guy maybe, but I just did what my character would do instead of what's "best for the group", if you treat it like a game it'll be a boring game

I take back what I said. The dude playing a priest in a chaotic group was a "That Guy" because that's just retarded.

This happened recently, actually.

I was playing a game of Call of Cthulhu, and we had one of the classic 'that guys' who try to be like Old Man Henderson but fail at it, and in the midst of this town called Edmonton we were all of us about to ambush the headmaster of the Starry Wisdom Cult, before 'that guy' who had a beef jerky salesman by the name of 'Teddy Turnipple' lept into the room with a shotgun and said something along the lines of 'BETCHER NOT NO BIG BOY TONIGHT' before firing off an initiative shot.

He rolled a critical failure. The player in question was very upset when the headmaster and his three acolytes slew him.

This was the second session.

I shot my teammates with friendly fire 5 times because of "1" rolls, and managed to execute one of our damage dealers.

I was kicked out of the game by vote.

willy1.PNG2017-07-23 00.26.45.jpg

On 23. 7. 2017 at 3:00 AM, Myomeme said:

It was basically a grim, dark DND of a custom world that basically got smote by the Gods of it. Everything was dying, it had a Gothic / Christianity theme to it, and everyone thought anything that wasn't relatively close to a human (even down to the very definition of an ear) was hated. I played an elf like the retard I am and my mother was crucified. Then, I ended up getting imbued with power for a quick moment by the God of Light, (forget his name since this was months back), and smote the bastard who nailed her up. Then we encountered this crazy guard who fed us food, killed his own guards for saying curse words, and manhandled a bear alone.

So... Warhammer, basically.

unknown.png

One of my players tried RPing a tiefling pedophile.

Not much of a story there.

On 7/27/2017 at 10:20 PM, Highlander said:

I shot my teammates with friendly fire 5 times because of "1" rolls, and managed to execute one of our damage dealers.

I was kicked out of the game by vote.

Fucking deserved that

1456231808359.gif

Was roleplaying a thief that kept stealing from her own group, using clever rolls and what not. Eventually someone peaked into my tent one day, seeing a bag of all their missing items. Oops.