Dreadmonsters

Characters Cap Increase Please

Hello friends from epsilon i wanna share something with you as you see i reached 30 characters max and cannot go above it. Here is it the thing some discord members asked "Why do you need more than 30 characters" its because we should have at least 40 or 50 characters cap imagine that you wanna experience fun with lot different characters and you cannot. I suggest at least 40 characters cap add 10 more please. I am not quite good with these writing so please understand what i really want and its lame creating three or four accounts. Isn't just simple to increase it. Also because its RP server i think the fun is with plenty characters NO correct me if i am wrong.

Thank you for your patience and understanding Dreadmonsters

What am trying to say Richard is 30 characters cap is very low we should have at least 40 or 50 characters cap

Edited by Dreadmonsters

probably not an issue technically but who really needs that many characters tbh smh wtf ikr tbh

I have not met a single person that needs more than 30 characters and I've been playing Private RP servers since 2008. Hell, I haven't met a single person that needs more than 10 characters. Nani the fuck.

Personally I don't believe this is a necessary addition. There should be no reason to have 30 characters on a single account, much less 40 or 50.

Character limit is fine as it is. i.e I keep hitting the character limit due to patch test chars, which is where having a second account comes in handy.

How can you even manage to RP 30 different characters at once?
And where do you play them?
There are what? 5 or 6 guilds, most allow for 2 to 3 characters. That is still 20 characters which still makes 10 slots for "free RP". Let's not mention that there is no way to actually properly play with that many characters anyway.

On 9/1/2018 at 5:12 PM, Vojtik said:

How can you even manage to RP 30 different characters at once?
And where do you play them?
There are what? 5 or 6 guilds, most allow for 2 to 3 characters. That is still 20 characters which still makes 10 slots for "free RP". Let's not mention that there is no way to actually properly play with that many characters anyway.

Actually i have 30 characters and i choose which character i will play i asked for increasing characters cap because it's easier to increase cap and no i don't want create another account like i must have 60 accounts yeah right one account is enough i asked only a simple thing to add 10 more characters that is 40 characters cap. And maybe from time to time i play each and every character for like 5 minutes

Edited by Dreadmonsters

honestly 10 characters i feel is more than enough. with current server population usually getting 30/40 people, there is no reason to have more than 10 characters. the fact that you say you "play each and every character for like 5 minutes" and, "from time to time" you do so. this request is frankly bonkers. if you really want more characters, make another account - not 60 accounts, just one more. thats 30 more characters you can spend even /less/ than 5 minutes on.

10 is more than enough, there is no situation in which 30 is a number you need to surpass. Worst case scenario make another account.

sSHRE9G.png

If we were to increase it, we shouldn't go beyond 50 as that is the max amount of characters allowed on retail across all realms.

Plus 50 is a nice number so. lul

Zandalari Signature N' The Nekkid Troles.png