Witch

Witch's Showcase

Give me darker nights or forever burn in the depth of eternal non-witchy-hell.

I mean uh - Are you gonna make darker nights for us to download plz? I was really hoping there was a version for Legion, since I only had the version for Cata before :)

Edited by MindScape00

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

Ooooo, the Highborne makes my boy milk all creamy

Also, I need that Worgen thing to make the teeth better

4 minutes ago, MindScape00 said:

Give me darker nights or forever burn in the depth of eternal non-witchy-hell.

I mean uh - Are you gonna make darker nights for us to download plz? I was really hoping there was a version for Legion, since I only had the version for Cata before :)

This is something I would be happy to do! The Phase Manager feature will make this type of edit very simple for me and it will rectify the issues from MoP and WoD.

I have a backlog of things to be done, but keep an eye out for this in the coming weeks. :)

Edited by Witch

Epsilon_Ohana.png

Ah Darker Nights, we meet again. I'd love if we could get this for all the zones out there. I know I'm asking for too much, I have my hopes though. I think this mod to be one of the more immersible mods out there. The hair and model edits... More please?

female dwarf beards

i never knew i needed that so much until now

i9eaVqF.png

Hi everyone,

With the recent Epsilon update, it will no longer be necessary for me to upload my patches in separate threads. This showcase will become a mega-thread for all images of my work. I do not know how much of it I will release if any at this point in time, but we will see what needs to be worked on in the near future. (:

EDIT: Although I am not modding very much of late, I did find the time to render this gem in-game before the update:

Spoiler

Female Dwarf with Beard

DwarfBeard.png

Edited by Witch

Epsilon_Ohana.png

god i know so many female dwarf rpers that actually would love that beard addition witch, great job!

neat i always wanted more things to swell up the client!!!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png