Bergrisst

Howdy, I'm Bergrisst

Name: Brian / Bergy

Interests: Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, WoW, Norse Mythology, DontKeepCalmDieInBattleAndGoToValhalla

Role: Player, might have seen me already in-game. I'm the Draugr Warrior (Undead DK) hanging around in the starting zone, names Bergrisst. And I haven't role played that much in a while ever since the server I worked on shut down 4 years ago.

Bio: I was born in Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina, lived in the US for a couple of my childhood years (best thing that could have happened to me) and came back. I'm both fluent in English and Spanish so if anybody ever needs help in anything let me know, I would be glad to help as much as I can.

Edit: and on top of that I have a family, my wife, my daughter and son. This is mostly the main reason I won't be online for long periods of time, just a couple hours after everyone goes to bed.

Edited by Bergrisst
Forgot some things.

ᚦᛖᚱᛖ᛫ᚨᚱᛖ᛫ᚾᛁᚷᚺᛏᛊ᛫ᚹᚺᛖᚾ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᚹᛁᚾᛞᛊ᛫ᛟᚠ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᛖᛏᛖᚱᚾᚨᛚ᛫ᛊᛈᚨᚲᛖ,᛫ᛊᛟ᛫ᛁᚾᚹᛁᛏᛁᛜ᛫ᛁᚾ᛫ᚦᛖᚱᛖ᛫ᛈᚱᛟᛗᛁᛊᛖ᛫ᛟᚠ᛫ᚠᛚᛁᚷᚺᛏ᛫ᚨᚾᛞ᛫ᚠᚱᛖᛖᛞᛟᛗᛖ,᛫ᛗᚨᛞᛖ᛫ᛟᚾᛖᛊ᛫ᛊᛈᛁᚱᛁᛏ᛫ᛊᛟᚨᚱ.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.

ᚦᛖᚱᛖ᛫ᚨᚱᛖ᛫ᚾᛁᚷᚺᛏᛊ᛫ᚹᚺᛖᚾ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᚹᛁᚾᛞᛊ᛫ᛟᚠ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᛖᛏᛖᚱᚾᚨᛚ᛫ᛊᛈᚨᚲᛖ,᛫ᛊᛟ᛫ᛁᚾᚹᛁᛏᛁᛜ᛫ᛁᚾ᛫ᚦᛖᚱᛖ᛫ᛈᚱᛟᛗᛁᛊᛖ᛫ᛟᚠ᛫ᚠᛚᛁᚷᚺᛏ᛫ᚨᚾᛞ᛫ᚠᚱᛖᛖᛞᛟᛗᛖ,᛫ᛗᚨᛞᛖ᛫ᛟᚾᛖᛊ᛫ᛊᛈᛁᚱᛁᛏ᛫ᛊᛟᚨᚱ.

Bergrisst as in the Undead Guitarist from ETC?

Welcome. I am gonna assume you're not the genuine article. xD

The name Bergrisst is yes from the ETC Guitarist and I adapted it when I noticed it was the only name from the band that was available in retail.