Sign in to follow this  
Northman

Minor things to fix, I suppose?

Good day, people ♥

I haven't been active on the server for too long but while working on NPC's and some building tiles a few issues occurred that most people have also been struggling with I believe.

Equiping NPC's with weapons isn't working out properly, and it really bugs with trying to create DM'd events if the NPC's can't hold any weapons. I don't know how to fix it, and neither does the reset really do anything.

The tiles on the other hand also keep bugging the NPC's out, I've recently spawned some wooden planks underneath the tiles so that NPC's can stand on them without falling through. Next to that, I spawn the NPC's while being a few feet off the ground, as it was advised to me, and often I find the NPC's floating despite having wooden planks under them.

I don't know if there are more of these petty 'bugs' out there, not do I know if they are hard to fix, but can some of the admins or other staff take a look at it? Check out the phase if you need to 2627 (Pinesgrove)

Have a nice day 

Hello @Northman,

Firstly, this isn't exactly the correct area for a post of this type. This is more suited to the subforum known as "The Bug Box": https://forums.epsilonwow.net/forum/31-the-bug-box/

Secondly, in regards to the bugs that you have mentioned...

• Equipping Weapons: You'll have to be more specific about what your exact issue is. In phase 201 we have had no issues with equipping NPCs with weapons. While the syntax may not be up-to-date or it may be confusing, it definitely does work.

• In regards to NPCs: Do not use wooden planks beneath tiles. All you need to do is fly up a fair distance (30-40) above the ground and spawn the NPC. This is also something which we have overcome in phase 201. This is known to the System Admins and a command request known as Ref (https://forums.epsilonwow.net/topic/1300-ref-command/) has been suggested so that the XYZO positions of NPCs can be refreshed by using the command.

I assure you that if a bug is well known amongst the community then it also well known amongst the staff. If you have any future bug reports to make then please use the bug box subforum.

-Ross