Sign in to follow this  
Cre

Official Epsilon Command Guide [7.3.5]

StarterManual.png

Read the Command Guide Here!

(Make sure to do a force cache purge each time you view the PDF. You can do this by using keybind Ctrl + R in chrome and Ctrl + F5 in Firefox. This will make sure your browser doesn't cache the PDF and that you always see the latest updates!)

As part of an on-going project that I have been working on in my spare time, I am happy to announce the release of PART of the Epsilon Starter Manual. This release focuses fully on the available in-game commands. The rest of the Starter Manual will be coming soon!

In this guide you will find all of the commands that are currently available in Epsilon 735 with the working syntax, two real world examples, and any comments that may assist in understanding how to make full use of the commands. If you find any errors in the PDF - as it is 38 pages long - then please let me know!

Enjoy!

P.S. A big thank you to @Tia for all of the graphic design assistance that has and is going into this starter manual.

thank u papa + as well as tia for aesthetic

Edited by mavvo

Made a couple of changes (typos, formatting, etc). If you use chrome or firefox, make sure to do a hard refresh to clear the cache of the PDF. (Ctrl + R / Ctrl + F5).

Updated with brand new page 4: Bonus Item IDs.

https://ross.support/downloads/Epsilon Command Guide.pdf

(Make sure to do a force cache purge each time you view the PDF. You can do this by using keybind Ctrl + R in chrome and Ctrl + F5 in Firefox. This will make sure that your browser doesn't cache the PDF and that you always see the latest updates!)

For some reason it won't let me view the manual, just says "The connection has timed out".

For anyone who is looking at this post and wants to know what happened to the command guide: this one is extremely out of date. The new one is a Google Doc, and is up-to-date as much as I possibly can handle it. The top of the Google Doc states what is not in it, if there is ever a time in which I have not fully updated it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XLU2RE3ggTzdBjXtfUwygdHSYudJhBjL4Xq6L7W-Ijw/edit#

It is pinned in #main and #building, as well as mentioned in #information and #announcements.

Is there a command that allows all the npcs of a phase to reappear or be visible to their original value?

When I create a stage all the npc disappear and I would like to know if they can respawn.

Thanks.