Sign in to follow this  
Vedaar

Well met, travellers!

What's the active playerbase?

The active playerbase is not massive I'll say that. However, people tend to be more dedicated and/or enjoy roleplaying more.

What expansion/patch is the server on?

What are the most active guilds?

there are a few guilds that come to my mind right now. I am not sure how active they are for I am not in them:

Elisram - Assembly of the Eclipse - Brightflame Union - Heartwing -

What are the most active phases?

Theres not much in the way of active phases in Epsilon due to our low numbers. Most people do private roleplay, or arrange a day for a particular public phase.
There's no "24/7 open tavern" phases.

What is your character?

I'm Worzrac in game.  I have others, but they aren't relevant at the moment.

I hope this helps. If you need anything hit me up in Ezcu#7559 (Discord)

welcome boss

What's the active playerbase?

The playerbase is quite medium to be honest. It's not huge, as Ezcu said, but it can reach up to 30-50 players if it so wants during weekends and or holidays. The server has a pretty good balance in terms of playerzones, there's usually always someone awake even if you are American or European or... something else. The only real deadzone is really early morning for the European timezones, like 6-12 in the morning. Everywhere else it is pretty active, with players around doing stuff, whether it is building or roleplaying or talking absolute, fantastic nonsense in startzone. And boy you ain't ready for that startzone. It's addictive. It's like popcorn, like crack. Taste it once you'll come back.

What expansion/patch is the server on?

7.3.5 (26972) ((haha outdid your answer Ezcu pwned lol))

What are the most active guilds?

BRIGHTFLAME UNION & ELISRAM

BRIGHTFLAME UNION

"Through hardship and struggle, the dragons of old actively endure the chaos after the Cataclysm. However, a group of dragons seek to find revived ventures with mortal kind, brave daring threats, and seek a great destiny."

https://forums.epsilonwow.net/topic/1257-brightflame-union

https://discord.gg/GCyfcHq

-We welcome all kinds of races!
-Pre-War of Thorns/Pre-BFA!
-PM me if you have any questions or are interested in joining us! ^^

ELISRAM

Have you been looking for a place to go ashore after a long voyage on the high seas? Have your adventures on the Broken Isles, Zandalar, and Kul Tiras left you feeling weary and in need of a place to rest? Maybe you even found yourself some nice treasures in your travels, and want to sell your merchandise where the meddlesome Alliance or Horde can't impose their taxes and restrictions on you?

The free merchant port of Elisram, established on an idyllic tropical archipelago strategically located between the three major isles of the Great Sea, might just be what you're looking for. So come on down, kick your feet up, and have yourself a swig of our finest rum at our inn, where entertainment abounds in all forms! Or you can stop by our dockyard flea market, where valuable goods are always changing hands, and you might just find what you've been looking for all along, or perhaps even something you never knew you wanted!

Exercise caution when wandering beyond the town walls, as an infestation of Zandalari trolls has made their presence known on this string of isles. A native pygmy population also co-exists with us on these isles, but they are friendly to us, for the most part. Beware also the lawless elements, as this is a free port, and there are bound to be some shady characters making berth to deal in illicit goods. But don't let any of that discourage you! Come and find great wealth in your trade, or just stop by to enjoy a night of peace, relaxation, and worthwhile entertainment!

((The phase setting is considered neutral (meaning we do not align with either the Alliance or Horde), and we happily welcome all races and classes. However, exotic characters should ask the phase moderators or owner for approval before ICly participating. If anyone has any questions for things not included here, feel free to send a DM to the phase owner, @TheBigE.
Phase ID: 11336
Discord: https://discord.gg/PSwwCjW

What are the most active phases?

see above. the reason for this is because this server is based on an all-gm server (think echeloned, or RPH) with a little bit more focus on roleplay than say the average all-gm server. because of this, there's phases, and phases is where people build and create ideas and exist in really, people just don't do things without their phases. so guilds and phases are often interlinked.

What is your character?

Glaeweth, badass witch. also if u look carefully ull see my interest in this post go from "i really want likes" to "fuck i want this done with". kinda funny development.

Edited by Romeo