Sign in to follow this  
Cain

Unnamed Kingdom Build [LF HELP]

For quite some time I have been slowly building on a huge project of mine, but as real life has taken over quite a bit and my creative process has come to a halt I never really get anything done on this build anymore.

I would like to hear if anyone would like to help with this project. Mostly in need of ideas, finding gobjects and decorating.

The project I've been working on is a giant human kingdom build on an island near Tol Barad. The lore for this place is far from finished and it's mostly a build made out of the passion of building rather than to be used for roleplaying, although that could happen in the future if finished.

Other than what you can see here, the build includes a few other locations you can teleport to from the castle when Azar gets the TP feature working again. (This includes the huge tower in the background, a dungeon and maybe sewers)

I have several places planned aswell which hasn't been built yet which includes a forest, docks and the whole upper level of the castle. (right now it's only 2.5 levels)

As of now I've yet to run into the problem which has always haunted big builds like lag. My plan for this is to have some of the stuff you teleport to far away from the main build to reduce lag.

To give you an idea of what this project is and the size of it, I've included some screenshots below.

If you got any questions, ideas or feedback please write a comment or write to me personally on either discord (Cain#7526) or in-game (Cain or Viktor Tirisfal)

WoWScrnShot_112918_231959.jpg

WoWScrnShot_083118_210541.jpg

WoWScrnShot_112918_232110.jpg

WoWScrnShot_112918_232125.jpg

WoWScrnShot_112918_232224.jpg

WoWScrnShot_112918_233337.jpg

Edited by Morgus

teleporters have been fixed since we got 7.3 but whats the phase id? i might take a look at this later on

On 2/12/2018 at 8:04 AM, mavvo said:

teleporters have been fixed since we got 7.3 but whats the phase id? i might take a look at this later on

Awesome, didn't know this.

The phase id is 11640, I won't be online for at least the next week or two due to a concussion but you are very welcome to take a look, as is everyone else.

8 hours ago, Morgus said:

Awesome, didn't know this.

The phase id is 11640, I won't be online for at least the next week or two due to a concussion but you are very welcome to take a look, as is everyone else.

thank you <3

Also how do you hide pictures, like with a "spoiler", can't seem to find it.

On 12/4/2018 at 11:12 AM, Morgus said:

Also how do you hide pictures, like with a "spoiler", can't seem to find it.

Seems like the button wasn't in the toolbar. I've added it now--it looks like an eye.

sSHRE9G.png

On 1/6/2019 at 5:04 PM, Azarchius said:

Seems like the button wasn't in the toolbar. I've added it now--it looks like an eye.

Thanks!